♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, January 11, 2009

Surprise BBQ partae for Mingsies and Wanyi was kinda cool yest. Lied to Mings that we are eating pizza, and I think she is disappointed. (Cuz the clique always eats pizzas, almost everytime we meet.) I dun have all the pics now. But I shall post up some here and theres. HAHA(:

Haha, some food. The sausages were nice cuz tons of honey was added!


Pre-prepared table. So messy! HAHA:D

Me and the birthday girl. Today is her birthday haha! Happy Bdae Wanyi!:D I dun have Mings' pics. And I shall posst up our clique photo after I have em. LOVES!(:

Went over at 2pm yest to help with the marinating of the fish, sotong, cutting of sotongs, chicken wings, and helped with the deco by blowing say 20 balloons!? HAHA! Thank god I used to be from Choir, all the s s s s s s and SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS had come in use!:DD Yesterday was quite fun. And it was one of the first time I really get to enjoy so much with my friends. Gf said something that made sense. Now that he goes into the army, its time for me to mix around, so that by the time he comes out I will have both sides. Yeah. True. Friends are impt. Lets just hope that everything stays this way.

Im all ready to start my first day at Subway tomorrow. I will be having say, 4 days of training before I go to my actual location to work. TAKE OUT YOUR PENCILS AND NOTEBOOK TO NOTE THIS DOWN!
16th Jan 09 ONWARDS,
Shaw Towers! (Not Lido, not Shaw House!)
Those that come to visit me, I may consider giving you a 40% off all sandwiches, or even give you a free one. (The free one, em not so sure yet)
And oh, because of this job, I gotta go for a thyphoid jab. But the ok thing is, it will be reinbursed... YAY! I hope Im a fast learner, dunwan to be scolded and stuff. God please bless me!(:

And oh I cut bangs the other day.

HAHAHAA.


Bestie and I! She did some hair treatment, and lill haircut. Although I see no difference in her hair length. HAHA!

AND OH, All the best to all Olevel candidates!:DD

I feel that the first paragraph of my blog song kinda make me a lill emo.
We were both young when I first saw you

I close my eyes

And the flashback starts

I'm standing there

On a balcony of summer air


See the lights,

See the party, the ball gowns

I see you make your way through the crowd

You say hello

Little did I know


That you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles

And my daddy said stay away from Juliet

And I was crying on the staircase

Begging you please don't go...

Ok la the first few sentences can identify abit, we were indeed darn young when we first know each other. Is J1 first three months young? HAHA. And now, these few nights when Im alone I will think of you, and yeah indeed there were flashbacks. And yeah, being of Mervyn was kinda like a fairytale. He has always been a gentle young chap, soft spoken(some may say he dun talk de LOL!?) And many other aspects that resembles him as a prince. EXCEPT THE BOTAK-NESS NOW, running around in Tekong, mixing with a bunch of guys > < AHAHA. Anyway who says prince must be darn handsome, live in palace, darn rich. Ok, my prince is darn smart as well. HHAA. Ok back to the story, and oh, yeah kinda beg and wish that he didnt have to go for ARMY. DARN IT DINGDONGS. Storyline quite similar right? HAHAHA.
Anw M passed his swimming test, even though he didnt really take proper swimming lessons before. Yours truely here trained him during Nov and Dec ok! HAHA:DD And oh, he will most likely be a commander, officer or I dunno what, according to him, cuz his company is that kinda companty. Ok lor, good for him, I got a knight to protect me. I can go for some ballroom dinner thingy (I see some of my seniors having to go with their officer bf). YAY? Haha.

Will be out with Bryan for awhile till work starts. Hope to buy somemore clothes. When I start working I wont have anymore time to shop. So yeah.

I love and misss M tons.

We were both young when I first saw you(:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]