Saturday, January 03, 2009
Ohohos. I feel quite disgusted really. All the jobs I can find is $4.50 and slightly above. I can no longer find jobs that are $6 or even higher. Its rare la. Even swensons pays $4.50/hr. Times are bad to the max. I got 3-4 offers but the pays are darn low. Since thats the case I got to consider both pros and cons wisely before I accept any of the jobs offered to me. Bus fare shall be the core factor I shall ponder on ba. Should I be working at a sandwich place with an apron or miso mushroom speg place where I can wear yellow and black. I think the latter is kinda cute. I shall call up the sandwich place to negotiate. Hope its above $4.50. Remind me to do it tomorrow!:DD God damn, I kinda forgot to scan when I get off the bus. What a sin, a staight deduct of $2plus, I hate life without my fave bus concession!> < Even though there is concession for uni students but its still damn ex. I wanna cry): Alright, anw, I went to get Mervyn's CNY clothes today at this unique yet cool store at suntec. I dunno whats the name though. HEH.
1. White Shirt with grey and blue graffti on top(: And oh its a collar shirt with a black tie with slight matching graffiti=x 6.75/10 stars!
2. White shirt with some graffiti at the sides. Matching baggy black pants with some suspenders lookalike hanging down. Look like some erm male fighter from street fighter pants. And a nice belt:D 8.5/10 stars for whole outfit! And I so totally make him wear the seond outfit for chu er, when he and I goes to my granny house tgt(family gathering). Gosh this year he is going with botak-ness. HAHA:D HEY! Mervynee! You should get the dogtag lehs. Nicee!(: *Steals your membership card to buy* Gosh I haven bought anything for myself): ANW, Olevels results is out like next week or next next week or something. Im afraid that Alevel results will be released so soon too): IM SCARED. And the prob is, I haven even consider which poly and course I wanna take. I keep thinking about unis. SMU and NTU esp. Business/info com. HOW LA. I think Im really too ambitious le):

His first pic ever since enlistment. My first pic with him since his enlistment.

Say goodbye to Mervyn with hair in 4 days time. Sobbbbs.(Love you baybaybee!) TWEEE!
Written by; ♥cariann