Sunday, January 04, 2009
Life has been quite good(: Food spree and all. But gosh, I think Im so gonna get OBESE soon. (Ive passed the fat stage FYI) Yesterday was Fish and Co. But.. I didnt like the food. So I guess Im gonna boycott it. Whahas~ Today, its buffet at the Rice Table, apparently it received some award for bring the most value for money buffet in Singapore. And the food is not bad so ya;D
Gonna enjoy life as much as possible before baby goes in and before I get employed. HAHA.

Baby munching on I dunno what.

My satisfied smile:D I personally like their curry ladyfingers, curry prawns, soto ayam(chicken soup) Though I usually take out the egg and chicken, and drink only the soup and eat the onions(:, grilled chicken with nice sweet black sauce, gado-gado(the peanut sauce will make people abit 'scared' though, if consumed excessively, and oh their otah! HAHA(:

The legendary ladyfingers and a piece of grilled chicken on top. NICENICE(: Came home for a nap, as well as made some sushi.

We went to Isetan's japanese supermarket to get tamagos(: $8 for that small piece.

I was in charge of putting rice on the seaweed and baby's task was to be the roller(: And in charge of putting the ingredients!:D

GOSH THESE ARE DARN CHIO RIGHT!:D Done by baby!(: *Hugs him tight tight* Hello, a guy that doesnt have much creativity, cant write well(oops), cant draw, can make sushi!(: So nice. And sometimes I wonder how come nobody ever put hotdogs into their sushi? Its nice you know, except a lill salty when undercooked. HAHA. And oh before my interview at bumblebee land, I went to far east to get a pair of heels. The kind of heels with a buckle infront. And I was so oh my god tempted to get boho shoes!(: 2 more days.

Always in my heart my love(:
Written by; ♥cariann