♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I wanna get a new phone. Cos there is some prob la. I cant hear music on my phone. As in I can hear songs but somehow its only the kararoke version. Like you know, there is no vocalist. Probably the phone is telling me to fit in the lyrics myself. LOL. And I wont know if Ive received an sms because there wont be this alert pop up. Darn this phone mann. And yeah, I changed 3 phones last year. I cant complain anymore. But I realise that my phones are always dying on me. Mummy and dad would probably comment that I sms too much. Thats the reason for the spoilage. SAVE ME!!

Was busy for awhile. Juggling with many things. Em quite happy with the workload, I like to keep myself busy. (I guess Olivia thinks the same way as me) Most importantly, I like having this bucks rolling in at the end of the month. Gosh I guess I will have to cpf contribute 20%

I hate closings! But Ive got to do it.. DAMN. For the money I will!! AH. My target this month is about 1.2K and next month 2k. AT least. I wanna work somemore, but I think my body clock cant take it. Less then 7h of sleep is gonna make me real fat. Almost everyday I will have subway for dinner. I can even tell you Im kinda sick of cheese and bacon. But Subway is good. Not trying to bullshit, but its really kinda healthy and hygienic. Im saying that in a non bias way. Its relly true. The only oil you see is that melted lard from the bacon or olive oil for the breads. Everything else is pretty healtby. Serious. We got to wash, rinse and sanitise whatever we wash. Rather strict rules to abide by. Nodds*

Brought sis to heartland mall to choose her birthday cake to bring to her kindergarden HAHA. You know, the birthday bash they have in their classs. And whalao. Cakes are darn ex. $38/kg. I think the class needs a 2kg cake. GOSH!?

Oh well 2 more days.
Got work in the morning and night. Nevertheless, Midnight movie with recruit M<33
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]