♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, January 22, 2009

I screamed and screamed so much today. But I couldnt get their attention. Esp the older ones. I guess youngsters still dunno whats the importance of studying. It also means that Ive failed. Abit tired with all my jobs. Some may say, its nth, but I guess only the closer ones will comprehend. And ya I guess that only person is Bonks. Well oh well, speaking abt Bonks, he is the only one, other then my family and NUSS supervisor, to visit me at Subway. Twice since I started work like 2 weeks ago. Ive to say Im really rather touched with what he had done for me. Helped me with closing, waited for me, bring friends to visit. Thanks. REALLY. Though we are just few months old friends, but like you say, we can click, and we are wonderful friends tgt. That I agree. Thanks for always being there(;
Thanks bestie for being there. I enjoy our outings tgt.

Anw today I saw this hunky teacher which always screams. And I found out that he is actually the DM. And a PE teacher also. I guess he will be my new eyecandy. He is really gosh. You just got to see him. HAHA. Spoke to bestie and Bonks about him. HAHA! Ive yet to find out his name. Whahas. Dont be jealous M.

M will be out tomo morning/afternoon I guess. But I will be working in the morning and late afternoon. Willl be heading for a midnight movie, and yup. Kinda packed after tomorrow. Took off time from work to spend time with each other. Which means I will earn lesser):
I am really enjoying whatever Im doing now. My life, and yeah. I dun wish for much changes to it. Just let it stay like how it is, I dun like changes. Im kinda inert now I guesss.

New faces new challenges everyday. Got to bear with it. Lucky thing is, Ive got the com at my desk top. With msn functions, and the internet. What more can I ask for?
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]