Friday, January 30, 2009
HAPPY CNY:D
My CNY this year was rather fun (No, not abt the food and hongbaos.) To me, its rather memorable because I was invited to go for Tuan Yuan Fan-ing withh M and his family at his father's side:D Its the first time I tasted Hainan food(Not sure if its really Hainan food though=x ) Had tons of Fish maw, abalone and nicely cooked cabbage and some other food which I didnt dare touch. HEE HEE HEE. M's bro was like freaking out when I told him that Fish maw is actually the fish's bladder. HAHA:D And oh anyway I gave his grandmother 2 oranges and 1 small box of CNY cookies, and his grandfather which was a chef, a frozen red colour fish. And he gave me a cake in return. HAHA:D
Anyhow, went for reunion dinner with my family at my father's side and then went to meet M for a movie. HOMED. Countdown and all. The usual.

Meimei eating kua zi! Sucha smart kid;D
On Chu yi, it was basically the usually pai nian sessions. Went about 5 places this year only.

This is my new cousin-in-law and nephew Ashriel(:
My sister and I(: SOmebody go pull the toilet paper till long long > <''
Night of Chu yi, M and I went to his house cos we have no where to go): All the shops are closed and all. Hence we bought Superdogs from Vivo for our dinner and watched eh, HSM3 for abit and started doing recording. M wanted to record me singing. LOL LI XIANG QING REN. And yupp, we spent the whole night recording:D As it was too late I stayed over as his mum suggest me to. Oh well. Luckily my mum allow, so yay. Played com together and recorded somemore and it is Chu er already. HEH. (Its also the day M has to go back to camp. BOOHOOS.) Mama drove us back to my house to shower (Thanks!) And sent us to my Grandma's house. Apparently its her birthday so we sang her a birthday song and lo hei-ed. HAHA. As our family is rather huge, 3 big plates of yusheng was made:D

Picture taken during one of the sit-on-the-floor times. HAHA. M has to wear his specs and all cos he will be booking in soon): ANW THAT TIME CAME and I cry and cry again): And my poor man has to carry a huge bag to take a cab back to Pasir Ris. BOOHOOS. He looks rather smart in his Smart 4=x AND OH I WAS A GOOD GF OK! The day before I helped him pack his huge bag. Fold all his clothes and
UNDERWEAR! and socks and so on. GOSH LA! Feel like sucha housewife or sth=xx
And so I kinda itchy hand open up all his hongbao from my relatives for him:D And demanded ALL. M was like "You take all lor, in army I dun need that much money anyway"
OK LOR M, might as well give me ur atm card too haha. Was looking thru their family photo album. HAHA:D


Gosh, didnt know guys can be so zilian to take album de leh. WHAHAHAS.
Anyway, today, I did an oreo cheesecake and a tub of almond jelly to make longan tofu for tomorrow's family dinner at my place, after I came back home. I guess it was kinda a success as I handmix and did everything tgt with my maid and sister(HAHA) from scratch without any mixer:D HAND POWER TAAAA.
M the recruit will be booking out tonight at 645, going to fetch him from Pasir Ris later... But the sad thing is, I didnt receive any sms from him ever since 6 in the morning. BOO! Sad sad. But its sokay.. Kinda last min pungseh job and Bonks cos of my sore eye+sore throat+ M booking out. AWWWW. Neway, I thoughy my sore eye is cos of my dirty contacts, but lo and behold when I see myself in the mirror, I can see this pimple thing at my eyelid. So there is like a pile of pus there blocking my vision. But chill. Its just a pimple except its at my eyelid. OUCH! At least my cornea and whatever soever is clean and healthy:DD
May be feasting over at Shokudo or Indgulz again later. Cause today is 21months for us(: The old couple. LOL.
I thank you so much God for doting on me, allowing him to book out today. What more can I ask for? Contented.
Written by; ♥cariann