♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, January 24, 2009

Come on everybody, lets give those army guys a clap. I believe all of them who entered 2 weeks ago should be out by Friday night..So Proud of each and anyone of them, giving up some time of their lives to serve the country, leaving behind loved ones to do a meaningful deed for the country. Although this may mean that many relationships may be put to test, cryings, quarrels(I hope not) may occur. But after the 2 weeks when you see your man coming back tan, stronger, and slightly more nutrition. HAHA. You cant help it but to feel kinda proud of him la(:

Cant see his hair, but I guess that tanness is quite noticable > <
I feel that M looks nicer when tan, or maybe guys look nicer when they have a certain tan, they somehow look kinda manly. And oh M did not become any skinnier. Must be the good food they have been feeding him. HAHA Ive this feeling that M has been eating better food then me everyday LOR. Subway VS somedays western food, chinese food and eg. JEALOUS!! But no I dunwan to enlist because of the food.
Yeah indeed, life for army guys have been modified for optimum performances, Which is good. So that families can leave their son worrylessly(?) to the NS peeps.

Mama and M came to fetch me from work yesterday, when I went into the car, I didnt dare look at M, cause Im scared la (I mean 2 weeks never see someone will scared de ba, esp when you constantly have this crush crush feeling towards your bf > <) And M was like looking at me like he had not seen a girl for ages. LOL. Like you know look and look, and he did not really talk to me, just smile, while I was giving him this weird look and constantly, "AUNTIE, GOSH MERVYN LOOK SO DIFFERENT, I FELT AS THOUGH I HAVE A NEW BOYFRIEND" Gosh, I meant this.
Went to his place and slept awhile then went for Subway, my supervisor learnt that he is my bf and therefore treated him to a Subway sandwich. I made a melts for him, with sweet onion and honey mastard sauce, he seems impressed. Of course la, Tekong food although nice, but he dun get to choose what he wanna eat, so when he finally get to have choices, the food is confirm delicious de ma. LOL. And not cause my skills or whatever, because there is this certain receipe to follow. LOL.

Ended work at 10. Went for a midnight movie "Love matters" It was crap la, talking abt hotdogs and meatballs constantly, cause that guy is gonna be castrated in his dreams. MAdnesss. Give it a misss please.

Anyhow, after the movie we went for some supper at 711, wanted to eat Fishballl noodles plus mushroom, but did not dare. Cause I will ask for tons of chilli, and you know chilli is high in calories. HAHA:D


M that looks kinda the same except a lill tanner.

Our first picture tgt after so long!:D

ME!!!:D My skin looks yellow. HAHA. I guess its from the contant scrubbing and stuff. I abit huang lian po. LOL!
Tan tan Mervyn(:


By the time we finish our movie, it was already 12plus, all shops are closed. HAHA:D
AND THEN SUDDENLY, the shop suddenly has 2 new models.



HAHA(:
This afternoon went out with mama, M's bro and M for Suki buffet at cineleisure, met olivia and Ryan there. And we dined together. They are OMG. Ordered so much stuff pls! HAHA. Didnt know they have such big appetites which is good I guess. I stole their Salmon sashimi and cooked it in the hotpot and started eating uber nice boiled salmon(: Let me think what Ive eaten:
2 Sticks of bacon and asparagas
3 tamago without rice(:
2 Unagi without rice(:
1/3 chawanmushi
2 trays of salmon cooked in miso soup hotpot.
And thats about it I guesss. Going down for M's bro partae at the pool side now. Till then!(:

Love you baybaybee M.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]