♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sometimes I feel that I, okay I shouldnt start my entry this way. Hmmm. Yups, as I was saying I come to realise a conclusion, I dont really like to discuss about relationships with people, because everytime I were to discuss abt it, I tend to compare and feel dissatisfied with Ive- Which is totally wrong. Sometimes I tend to compare so much that I wish I can be like other couples, Im refering to how their bf treat them and all. Its not very nice to blog about this but yeah. I admit I can get demanding and short tempered at times. And Im usually the one who triggered a fight, but.. Even though its my fault, I hate the fact that Ive to give in and say sorry. I mean, whats the reason why I even get angry. Im sure I get angry or frustrated for some reason. And if I picked person A to quarrel, its most probably about person A. GET IT? I really wish Ive someone that can 'collect' me back after a fight or quarrel, and that I do not have to wait for ages before I get a sms, and not even a phone call. What happens to the 'my boyfriend is the best, he will be the one calling me back everytime I slam the phone down'. Hey now, I dun get this kinda treatment. Ok you may think that IM super childish and unreasonable. But dont you girls hoped that you bf is liddat too.

Like what Ive said, there is nothing wrong with us, perfectly nothing wrong. But the problem comes when we are fighting. I cant really see any serious flaws of his normally, only during a quarrel. This suck right. OH well.

Went shopping with mum, and low and behold I went to the branch of Ajitei (The Jap restaurant I went a few days back with baby and his family.) But of cos I didnt order so much or whatever. I shared a saba with mum, order chicken wings with baked cheese and some roe, sis' kids meal, which tasted so delicious, pork with asparagus, and a rice set which consisted of only rice and soup. HAHA. Told you I was thrify, as in, I didnt get another set to eat. Imagine the cost and the fatfats): Oh yah, ordered quite nice icecream too! Anw the bill was stilll quite high la. Sian.

Mummy bought Estee Lauder Toner and I bought a nice black shawl with silver lines. Its really nice according to mummy and I(: And I realised that IM so into shopping, and yeah I really have not much money le. Which is bad. I hope I can get a job real soon so that I wont start panicking when my bank account reached the last hundred or sth. Yeah.
Saw this Guess clutch, handbag and wallet I took fancy upon. Heels which costed about 140. SIAO! Its this kinda heels whereby u can tie the lace. Yeah. Its the IN thing now. And Im still deciding if I should dye my hair to a lighter colour nearer to G's as well as cut bangs. I mean even my cousin cut it, I also wanna try. but Im worried that it wont turn out nice. AH!

Im so into shopping like G(: Loves<333> Baybaybee said something so funny yesterday.
Me: I feel so slack everybody is working except me! I want the money, I feel so uselesss.....blahblah (Apparently I met 2 friends working as promoters at Singtel selling Iphones)
BBB: No la, you are not slack what, you are working what, just that today is your off day.

I think its so funny, cause it made sense, my caroling schedules are not like for consecutive days la. Just had shows on the 13 and 14 and it sucked, due to.. Ah long story... But yeah will be having shows on the 19,20,21,22,23,24,25 at various places! Sms me for details<33>

Looking forward to perform at Park Hotel. Some hotel at cityhall! Joy To The World!
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]