♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, December 29, 2008

Recently, Ive been so into alcohol. Lets see, okay, maybe not recently, but lets just say that my frequency of drinking is like 10herz or sth. Whahas. Although Im not sure if its alot or ok. Went drinking with g,wl, sis and kai yesterday. Ordered a fruit punch with volka.


I must say that its quite sweet and the alcohol content is very low. Although I can feel my face and skin heating up=x

Drinks. The colour orange is nice(:

Thats baby g and me. HAHA. I look obese next to her cos she is TOO thin. HAHA:D










Joined baby's family for dinner todae at Scarlet Hotel, Desire restaurant. HAHA:D Crap a 6course set dinner is $100++ 3 of us ate that, and his parents ate the more expensive package=S Yeah, its my first time eating such food. Crap, I feel like a mountain tortoise.


Just look at the menu and tell me what are these?? Gee, I didnt know that mullets are actually a kinda fish. LOL.
You know, Ive always wanted to eat in some posh restaurant with you know food served in a big plate with tiny winy food served in the middle. Yeah today was my first experience. Its kinda cool I feel. And yeah it was also his first time eating this kinda food. Hmmm.

LOL. Hokkaido Scallops. Surprisingly nice, though Im not a fan of seafood.Its served with 2 scallops and some carviar, sauce. Garnished. Imagine all the food all served in small portions, how to be full? HAHA. I think G will be happy if she eats such food. Confirm can lose weight yet can eat a variety of food:D

My fave of the fave! Red Mullet(: Pan fried till a light crisp. However the pearl barley at the bottom of the fish sucked=S And oh, chocolate lava cake was our dessert. Seved with chocolate truffle and vanilla icecream(:

And oh the toilet is rather chio, even the mirror also quite chio, haha. ZILIAN!






Oh ya, if anyone is wondering, WTH carian where is the alcohol? HAHA. I koped baby's gorgor's drink. First was some blue coral mixed with volka. His second drink was melon with volka. Its called melon balls or something. LOL. The latter was more lethal. Boo, I didnt take a picture of them): After dinner we went over to Clark Quay for more drinks at the Clinic. GOSH, it has the theme of a clinic. A hospital more accurately. Operating tables are used as serve tables, wheelchairs as sitting chairs, etc. One of the most interesting thing is this!

We can sipp alcohol out of these bags! HAHA. Gor ordered the red one namely, blood transfusion. Mine and baby shared one, the green one, which OMG I forgot the name. But it was sweet but really lethal. Haha. But the red one is gosh DEADLY+LETHAL. And holy shit, 1 pack costed $50++ I guess we kinda paid for the atmosphere and presentation. Yeah.

Justin(Merv's bro) on the wheelchair. LOL. I must say he is one of the coolest person I know. Wellknown flourisher. Got style. Cool dude(: Does magic as well.


Boo, baby looks really like a patient!): CANNOT.



After drinks , we went to see the guys take the inverted bungee jump. Crazy pls. 1 person costed about 45bucks. 3 person is? LOL. I was so worried for baby that I kinda teared when he got shoot up into the sky. Viewed the screen and saw his livid white face while his hands clinged on to the rails of the jumper. I was thinking, WHAT FOR RIDE? Anw its his choice. Just dont get it, why do people spend so much money just to get themselves scared. GAH.
All in all with simple calulations, I think his dad spent abt close to 1K tonight. Oh wells.



I hope we can stay tgt for a very long time. Pre-engagement soon. I love you Mervyn<33
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]