Sunday, December 07, 2008
Im here to blog again. HAHA:D
Prom night at Marina Mandarin was quite okay, food was above average! HAHA. Except the lousy yam dessert and crazy prawn with so much eggs at the head area = PUNGENT LA. WHALAO EH. Young kids where got eat yam de. Longan and almond tofu with ICE is nicer. Or even a simple chilled mango pudding la. Prawns must help to shell ma, how to pluck out from the shell with pretty prom dresses. Sian. Gave up eating please. TSK. Next time consult me to plan prom menus. Comfirm will satisfy all youngsters. HEH.
No offence to yam lovers. LOL
Photo taken before setting off with Mervyn. I will only post up one. HAHA.

Must thank Bestie for helping us take this photo and going endless shoppings with me.Though I know looking downwards make me reveal my ugly double chins. But yeah that was what we wore for prom. My simple dress from ZARA, heels from Charles and Keith about 3.5inches high! WHOOSH. And blings from Diva. Spent quite a large sum of money as well=/
For post-prom, Mervyn and I headed down to DXO. LOL Silly me thought that homepour drinks means orange juice, coke and sprite.. You know frizzy drinks? Low and behold it actually refer to drinks such as Coke/Soda/Sprite/whateverwhatever plus spirits! like volka, dunno what and dunno what. You order they mix la. I felt like a total IDIOT. And the coolest thing is some of the drinks can glow in the dark? Slap my face please! Tried dancing but failed terribly. So I held on to baby dear's hand and jump jump. HAHA:D
Went for Satay at some place next to DXO with dear dee and took a cab home. As it was like already so late at 330, there was a sleepover for the both of us for the first time at my place. (Permission was granted from both sides of course!) But yeah we slept at separate places.
And yeah it was so great seeing you the first thing in the morning(: With that oily(HAHA) and unshaven face. Love you baby dear dee noonoo!Anyhow, the next day we were late for Rebecca's lunch thingy with Xinmei. Rebecca is not only smart(: She is also a good chef(: Blessed to have multitalented people around me(:
Ok, lets fast forward to the day I had dinner with Bestie and Deardeedear at Vivo. HAHA. Its some sticks of fishballs and whatever dipped into spicy soup. HAHA. SO NICE!

ME with all the sticks of food!(:

They got some pretty large mirrors there ><
Went to meet Esther+Kaiyuan, Gretchenee together with Mervyn. Yupp chatchat, scream scream cause of some rodens WTH? Hate em. And got so inspried by G's slimming scheme. I wanna lose weight too la. To 45kg. Sian. HOW TO? And hell, G is damn thin le, please stop her from her obsession in trying to reaching 38. Funny woman. HAHA:DDD Laughed alot too. ATE alot too. I made pizza. Tasted damn 'healthy', aunty Z (Mervyn's mama) smsed to tell me its nice and it tastes healthy. AWWW, I know she is trying to be nice. HAHA. Anw, we bought the low fat Mozerella, so I guess its really low fat and HEALTHY. HAHA:D

I wanna to lose 4kg!! SIANSS. Yupps, picture taken by G love.
Written by; ♥cariann