Tuesday, December 16, 2008
HEE! Went to get Xmas presents today. Mervyn and I bought a BLO pen and some masak masak toys for sister from Toy rus, and a Guess wallet for my mum. HAHA:D Shall try to brain storm what to get for my father and my bestie and baby bamboo. Though I bought this diamond look alike crystal necklace for bestie le, I guess I gonna give a pack of alcohol chocolates along with it.
What should I get for baybaybee. HMMM. A bag? Neh, a group of us bought a Nike original for him le. Clothes.. Good idea but kinda boring idea leh! Cant get shoes or slippers later pangtang then my cutecute dunwan me! Then run away): *SOBS!* Maybe I can get him more Nokia original batteries for him for army. HAHA, since army boys aint allowed to charge their phones and all. Silly him dun wanna get fake ones. So yup, gotta dig bank to buy the more ex versions. Oh well, at least it assures that his new army phone wont have a shorter life span, and wont explode halfway and cause commotions, and he gotta be suspected as a terrorist. Blahblah.
Neway. yesterday I followed him to meet his mum and bro to get his army phone. Army phone means no cam no this and that, you know la hor. Anw got this sale at Plaza Singapura. And I saw a phone which has FM radio which is selling for 55.90. Oh well his mum bought him the 89.90 phone instead with the same features and 2 spare Nokia batteries which costed 48 each. Gosh. Went dinner with his family. LOL. Its like one of the few times I feel so er. HOW TO SAY? I can order whatever I want. I was like pointing to gyoza, grill pork with asparagus, blue coral soda, fried prawn, and crab cream fried funno what. HAHA:D Oh and I ate Saba fish set(: Its ok only though. Yeah so they ordered some La mian, red red octopus, tamago sushi, 2 plates of different omu rice and 2 other drinks. HAHA. And I eat until so happy. HAHA. Esp the I can order anything I want part. HURHUR.
After eating all of us when to walk around plaza sing, and I went into shops Ive never seen before HAHA. Sword collectables, anime toys collectables, those kinda shops la. HAHA. I think IM a mountain turtle. Neway, after an hour we went back to that Jap restaurant for dessert. I order some green teas icecream which does not worth 6.80 pls. Ok, so dessert was not very good. HAHA. The red bean is salty! HAHA. They sent me home.
Today I went to meet Mervyn, Xinmei, and Rebecca for a badminton game. In the end we got worn out so easily and rested! After which we began our 2.4km run. HAHA:D Xinmei was like " I thought I didnt have to run anymore in my life after I left TJ." HAHA!! After that we went up to Rebecca's house for some SIMS. LOL, this girl got all the expansion packs PLEASE. Had fun(: Dined at food junction. Saba fish again. Its been 3 consecutive days!(: My fave food phase.
Wanted to hang out with G girlfriendzeee, and some others. Everyone is buusy oh well, Another time. MUST MUST! HAHA:D
Come to realise this, I haven bought my new year stuff yet. I was like thinking: New year has become an occasion whereby people do some fashion parades, catching up, and hongbao collecting. Some times, adults will start comparing their children, academically, financially, looks and all. Its like so. Rubbish. Oh well, what shld I get for CNY.
Baby is going in soon. HAHA;D Like use both fingers and legs to count also can. The remaining days. Oh well. On a lighter note, he may be staying over for Xmas eve(: LOVE YOU<33
Written by; ♥cariann