♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, December 27, 2008

HAPPY BELATED XMASee(:

My Christmas this year was kinda different from before. Reason being, I didnt really get to have the Christmas feel. While everyone is busy doing their shoppings, I was working with the other 4 at various malls. Yeah, our job is to carol. I take it as a blessing for the 4 of us, quite an amount of pay individually. Although we went through quite an amount of shit while practising and during performances, happiness, unhappiness... Everything turned out quite ok in the end.




Carolled at Tampines mall, with Mervyn as the beatboxer/tenor, Carian as Soprano and Soloist, Mr Braces as own manly bass(: Abe as our enchanting altorian and Weixiu as an altorian and tenor(:


HAHA. We even wore our TJ gowns for the hotel gigs. HAHA. Since we dun get to wear em anymore! HAHA. Trying to make our 80 bucks worth it HAHA.
During one of our train rides from dunno where to dunno where. But I remember we had to do some travelling for our gigs.

Sometimes the train rides got too long that rataetooee comes out to play(:

This year I received only 5 presents. HAHA. And gave out like 10 HAHA. To my bestie, baby, mummy, father, maid, baby's parents, Abe, Bryan and Sissy. HAHA. And thanks to my parents, baby, Abe, baby's parents.

Lol I gave my mum a Guess wallet and she gave me(coincidentally) a matching guess handbag(: Gave dad a goldlion set which consists of a leather belt and a wallet.(Thanks to Abe for walking ard and choosing with me!), to Meimei a set of toys for cooking and BLO Pens(Mention before), To bestie a bar of alcohol chocolate from Cocoa Trees and eh a cute panty from Accessorized. HAHA!
I hope baby like what I have given him(:

I tried to be funny this year, I wrapped his presents in so many layers! With quizzes and all written on top. EG: Name me 4 of my fave food before you proceed to open it. Ladalada. HAHA:D


A topman gold tie!(: Goes well with many diff kinda shirts according to the models on display at Topman.

HAHA, dun ask me why this. It has a story behind it. HAHA:D Not cheap ok! You better wear it hor Mervyn Ye!:DD

My little recruit. Mervynee is going in soon!=S

Anw, see what he has gotten for me(:

2 xiaoyeS! HEEHEE:D Which kinda complete the happy family(:

A HAPPY FAMILY! HAHA. Dont get me wrong. We aint fans of Lilo and Stich. But yeah it just so happen that... I dunno how to explain! But I think Xiaoye is cute. As in Xiaoye and not Stich. HAHA. I have Da Ye, and many XiaoyeS. I want a Xiaoxiao ye! HAHA. (The pink colour de) Cos we plan to have 3 children. 2 older sons and 1 daughter. HAHA. The pink one will be our daughter. HAHA=xx
Alcohol chocolates! With real liquidy alcohol inside. HAHA. Quite nice(: I suspect its from Cocoa Trees, cause I got see it there before=xx And I suspect its about 23-27 bucks. HAHA:D

According to him its a last min super random present. HAHA. Chocolate spoons!:DD So interesting!
Last but not least! A jacket that has purple stars on it. HAHA. Its some ahlian jacket which I liked. And it like $29 bucks. Crazyy.(I told you not to buy it le!! SO EXXXXXXX. But thanks leh!)
And lastly its a handmade card from him. Thank you so much, Im impressed. Really. (Art has never never been his forte, but yup, I can really see his efforts thru this card.)



It has got a popped up effect! How to not be impressed. HAHA. (Sorry baby, I know you dunwan me to publicised this card, but you know Im really super proud of you?)This person so funny, he kept complaining that what he bought for me is super cheapo and was afraid that I will think he is cheapo and therefore offered to pay for my pair of shorts from pull and bear. Come to think of it. I think he spent so much more on me then me on him la.AND WHERE GOT CHEAPO LOR. RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT???

Went shopping at the Isetan private sales today with mummy, sissy and baybaybee! I bought a Pinkish Guess wallet. HAHA:D It looks likes a wallet from OP instead. Just transferred my stuff over, Will be officially using it tomorrow(: As well as a top from Mango. Loves and grateful to mummy(:

The top looks nicer when its less crumpled. HAHA. Oh that shorts was from him. Yep.

Oh and I bought some other stuff, tgt with mum's Estee Lauders. So yeah. Quite fruitful today(: Not forgetting sissy's beautiful dress for CNY(: 40bucks plus for a little girl's dress?! My gosh! Its actually 60plus. Crazy mann.

Photo taken at Isetan's macs while mum went shopping and we went for a happy meal(:

I think sissy really loves Mervyn gorgor so much(: Sit on lap to eat somemore(:

Dined at Ajisen and went home after that. Macs breakfast tomo, and meeting up with friends at night(: Harrys. Cocktails, chats and <333



I hope I have the chance to help you shave again(:
Written by; ♥cariann