♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HI! Lazy me is back(: Got miss me nots. HAHA:DD



These few days have been quite good for me ever since my exams have ended. But yeah though it had ended on the 18th, I wasnt really feeling that happy. Guess that, physics paper wasnt so easy. What a bummer. I finished my TYS and did some papers and this is what I get in return. ANW I spotted one or two question. HOHO! ANW, HOHO. There are hardly any repeats from the previous year. EXCEPT for one chemistry Mcq question. HAHA 1 mark confirmed for Carian:D Oh well, though Alevels was bad, but Im glad to say I didnt screw it, nor am I like.. DIE LA. It was ok. But there are still wild rubbishy thoughts about me been retained or sth. But yeah, this shouldnt happen since Ive tried my best. Though I know that sometimes life is really that sucky. You dont reap what you sow. Really. But yeah, just gonna trust in whoever you believe in. As for me, I believe that my prayers will do me good(:

Ok, now for some happy happy part of the post.

I bought my prom dress! And I dyed my hair to er, looks kinda copper brown under the sun, but rest assure, under ok lighting conditions it looks very ok de. So no shocks no shocks please. HAHA:D Dyed my hair with baby and xinmei at Jeanyip one faithful saturday. Oh well, Xin and my colour didnt exactly turn out well. Its like her hair is still black and my hair is black too although I choose a blonde colour. (NONO, I do not intend to go blonde) But the hairdresser said that due to the intense BLACK colour on my hair, I need to have a LIGHT colour. But yeah, it did not turn out Highlighted and dyed or whatever. SUPER EMO, cause it means that my 138$ is gone. On the other hand, baby's hair colour was like woah! Anime character! HAHA. See him during prom and you will get it. HAHA. Provided the colour doesnt fade off la. I really doubt Jeanyip's credibility--''

Today, I went for breakfast at Bedok Interchange (HOUGANG --> BEDOK) Whoosh. I feel so tired during the trip. Imagine baby has to travel to and fro everyday. BOO. BUT YAY! I got such a nice BF(: Oh well. Burger King's breakfast is just nice la. Should go there eat more=) Anw thats not the main point. The main point is!!! I went to exercise with Mervynee at the gym! Lol. But I bet I gonna gain it back like soon. Cause Im heading over to the airport for a movie marathorn and yeps, nice cakes and coffee marathorn too!

Love those who have been pei-ing me. ESP bestiee! and Baby<3
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]