Monday, March 31, 2008
Yupps, its finally the 11th month (300308) since we both got together. Could still remember all that happened awhile ago.
That day we kinda hinted each other, but nobody got the hint I guess. I was with sec sch clique going to Ikea, on the way we were like smsing and smsing non stop. At night smsed somemore, then he told me we should just be friends for fear that we cant maintain our friendship. I was like huh? Anything, cos I can do without any relationships. In my heart there is still *. Later at night, called, spoke, he sounded weird, asked him what happen, and yeah. Confession. I confessed after he did. HA. Funny. I prideful, diedie also dunwan say first. Next day super miss him, he asked for stead, I say no. Cos scared. Im his 5th that means. Diedie NO. 1 month later got tgt. Ups and downs. Nevertheless he was a harmless young boy. Grew and matured together, understood each other's needs. Grew up tgt somemore, and yeah this is us 11 months later.
I love him so much. No regrets.
Dined at Marche on anni day, smuggled in lemon tea from Macs, cant blame la, Marche drinks so ex. $4.50 for one cup of watermelon juice. Imbal price please.

Lol sneaky Merv.
L

Lol random pics of him, my God, I think he is so shuai.
But then again this picture was taken many months back. I wonder how he look like now. HAHA=P

HAHA. Some photo thingy before concert or is it college day. I forgot. But yeah people say look like we taking wedding photo. BWHAHAS.

And yupps this was taken er, on our 11th month day! YAY so loving. LOL.
Just found out that many of my friends are recently attached. Quite a number siaa. Must be cos this month lucky love month or sth. YAY YAY!(:
Mervyn be honoured, I blogged about u(: Free advertisement for your face although I know nobody wanna see. HAHA.
Written by; ♥cariann