♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, March 03, 2008

YAHOOO! I bought my new phone le! HEEEE.

GEE! Look whats this?? http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/seethephone/k850i HAHA. Haolian to the max please. Mine is the blue de though I wanted de green de badly badly badly)): Stupid starhub dont sell green. OR rather stupid Sony Ericsson never go restock. SEE LA. Nice things always gone fast de)):

Thanks Daddy and Mummy for giving me that phone. Its er for me cos I manage to stay on(: *SCREAMS* Yay teacher say I do very well for my term 1, then can stay. HEH HEH HEH. I think cos she compare to my last year results thats why say I get very good results. Otherwise I confirm si diao. HAHA. Ok la, have to admit I really got improve by tons tons tons. Worked hard ma(:

Bought phonie and 2 pouches today. Baby carrot bought me one(: Thank dear(: Like it so much. So now I have one pouch for money and cards, using as my wallet la, and another one for my chio phone. THOUGH I LIKED THE GREEN DE MORE MORE MORE!! *SCREAMS*

Gosh Maths tut is getting more and more diff. HEH, hope to get back my Maths test tomo. Hope to pass it. HAHA. Im collecting results now. Really hope to get into uni ma. Cannot afford to slack le. Cos parents and boyfriend so nice to me, he always tutor me, they always give me money tuition. Cannot le la. Must jiayou le la. NO play play play le. Though I like to la. But cannot!! I say NO! HAHA. Merv, you understand this line right? HAHA.

Yest anni, 10months, went east coast bbq, then those stupid ants keep crawling up my mat. Keep sweeping them away with my mega big hands. EEE. Red fancy ants somemore. Shit. But nv bite me la, my fats dont taste good, really is pure fats only, no sugar leh. Sian for the ants. HAHA. Yay we 2 never kena stomach flu otherwise I guilty. HEH. But end up I got abit of gastric pain. Siansorx to the max. But had a good time. Gave carrot a vain package. HAHA:D Which consist of deo, blotters and mask. LOL. I think he also more and more vain ever since he know me. LOL. Then he bought me that pouch lor, super chio. I love it. Whahas~

Die I talking more and more ahlian liao. Siao diao. Shall learn how to write properly next time. Byexxeeecxxxzzzz
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]