Saturday, January 12, 2008
RUSHED from TJ to Parkway to celebrate Wanyi and Mings birthday! They are finally 18! YAYNESS. Means they can help the clique buy alcohol le huh=/ Went to Swensons to eat and spent erm 109plus? LOL. Bought them vouchers as presents.. Hope they had a great birthday yes?(:
Mings bought alcohol for us and yeah it kinda warmed up my stomach. Shall buy it when I officially reach 18, which is erm, in a few months time. Cried so much this morning cos I thought I will confirm fail my maths test, but no la, hope to pass. LOL, I aim for pass and nth else=/ But thats not the case for As la but of course. Went to lunched at Katong there with Heke, Angel and apple. YUMS(: Wonderful time with my girls(: The chicken chop is nice, one day I shall bring momo there to try the food(: DSA people come for Choir prac today. Siansox. Not ready for any chances as yet. But yeah hope to adapt as quickly as possible yeah. Sorry Chun, you know IM still here for you always k. Thanks Heke for always tolerating my nonsense.. And yeah, YOU. I think you shld stop being selfish, and not demand how things are just to make yourself happy. My God, Kindeesorx taking H3 Maths((:
Written by; ♥cariann