Sunday, December 16, 2007
Went for 3 sessions of caroling today. Well, I can officially declare that Carian is $84 richer, but ah well, I wonder when the money is coming in. Hmm 25-30bucks for 30min session, quite a good deal huh. Lol carolled along with the other seniors from PL, who used to be the white and yellow badge people. I tell you la, carolling at RM is pure crap. As well as at HM and TM. 200 bucks per session. Cheat our feelings. EEE.
On the whole everything was quite fun just that many of us are not hmmm, in the right mode of singing. But who cares, its the money that counts. While singing, I suddenly thought of TJ choir and our carolling sessions, and suddenly I felt that we were so GOOD. TJCHOIR ZAI!:D Xiaochun with her conducting, buddies singing tgt. Really happy. Oh well.
Thank you dear for staying for all sessions! Its so nice to have you around for 1h and 30min! <33 Oh yeah my physics tutor said sth damn random today, he keep asking me to cut my hair short after he saw my photo and commented that he thinks that I will be the cutest butch if I do that lol. VERY FUNNY VINCENT SUN.
Written by; ♥cariann