Tuesday, December 25, 2007
HOHO. JOY TO THE WORLD! Merry Christmas! Yupps, spent my Christmas Eve at Sentosa carolling at some hotel, which name I have forgotten and yeah, sang at a few places at some dining area where those dudes pay a loads to eat high class cakes and food which can be easily bought at Kovan market, its just the matter of how they cook it ay? LOL, I so love consoling myself. I tell you the smell is OMG, damn XIANG. Wanna go there to eat one day too! Yeah right money drop from the sky. LOL.
After carolling we were brought to some room where a tiny buffet was set up for us, and the food is like yucks, totally opposite(LOOKS AND SMELL) from the food we see at the buffet. I have derived that its either their leftovers from morning/afternoon hotel buffet or their food really taste that bad to start of with. Hmmm.
Went back to the main island and went to have Ben and Jerry's with clique: Abe. Heke, Chunnie, Bryan, Mervyn, Xinjun. Set cross legged at some place and eat ice-cream. So nice. HAHA, thanks Mervyn for the ice-cream treat!(: AND thank you Chunnie for the Xmas Card, thank you for putting so much unneccessary glitter and sparkles inside. I know you have sucha great time seeing us get splashed and unknowingly our clothes get stained by your doings=/
Carolling is finally over, I will certainly miss TJChoir peeps as well as the onevoicevcarollers(: LOVES! My 2007 Christmas wish is to... really be with the one living in my heart.
Written by; ♥cariann