Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Here are some stuff for viewing. Hmm these are the more recent pictures Ive taken during the holidays with the others. I became fatter yeah I know=// Hmm had quite a wonderful and fufilling Christmas this year! And Im so happy=DD
First was lunch at Waipo house, eat my annual popiah at her house with all my cousins and relatives. Waipo makes the best popiah in the whole wide world!(: Then soon after we hopped over to granny's house to have buffet! (My GOD makan makan siaa), we had cartel's ribs and T-bone ham( THIS IS DAMN ZAI), beehoon and other usual buffet stuff. Eat le then went over to meet dear. Hmm exchanged presents and stuff. LOL, dear didnt had tape at his house so he didnt seal up my present, so which means I can easily see whats inside RIGHT. Lol, guess what, on the Xmas eve that stupid pole keep saying I might not like it, the present he will be giving me very inappropiate for Christmas or for giving people, say I might not like it, needa have back up plans in case I didnt like it, but damn it la, I tell you, MERVYN YE BAOYANG gives the most WOAH presents on earth. First was flowers with a teddy bear on top(: then it was a box of chocolates.. THEN a... WEBCAM. OMG!! Ive never seen sucha COOL boyfriend before. LOL. MY GOD WEBCAM?? Its sth I have always longed to have since I was born (LOL KWAZHANG), cos apparently many people say they think Ive one, BUT I DONT. But now I can officially say CARIAN HAS A WEBCAM AND SHE IS SO DAMN IT HAPPY! *DANCES ARD*
My god, thank you sia, you must have spent alot, on my presents and our dinner at New York New York. OH yeah and we even had a hands-on experience on how to make cotton candies! So fun. That guy at NYNY let us make leh. OOO. Gave dad a wallet from MYUK
Mum a silver earring from Perlini Silver
Shared present with bamboo for sister, a pink princess dress and a tiara
A sparkling hairband and lipgloss for Erna.
1 jacket with a hoodie, shirt(with fake long sleeves) and a pillow with my message on it from Ikea for stupid bamboo<33 Yupps, this year I only received 1 present, as in 3 different things from a person. Im happy. Thank you.. AND most imptly, I know how much I earned for my carolling!((: LOVES!
Written by; ♥cariann