♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, November 06, 2007

LOL. Saw this on somebody's shoutout on friendster "I Dont hate guys, but from what I see I guess they think with their dicks."
OMG, dont you think its so funny. OK maybe you dont, BUT I DO. HAHAHAHA.

Anw, view many friendster profiles today. And yeah, looking at people's happy faces, I suddenly start to feel sad. Why is my life so depressing. Getting into TJ is already a wrong move. Yes it did elevate me, elevate my stress level, by hell alot. Ok, maybe getting into it is good, IF IM A MUGGER, but sadly Im not, and now Im facing so much crap in my life. I tried to get back all my happy smiles and laughter but I just cant. Because if I go to them and abandon my plant for a day, I will feel depressed. If I concentrated in potting my plant and ignore the colourful flowers out there, I will be even more depressed. So what is what please teach me!
Hell yeah, Ive to admit that Im getting more and more dependent to my plant, Im not the old me anymore. HAIZ. So is having a potted plant a good thing? Yeah, it may help to increase the oxygen content ard me, makes me happy as well, cos it helps my organ to operate properly and all these crap, but yeah, plants dun photosynthesize every single moment we must know this, at times it respires as well. So what you get to breathe in might not be oxygen all the while, it might be the odourless yet harmful to the body gas- carbon dioxide. And sometimes we dont even know when the plant gives out oxygen, when it gives out carbon dioxide. Because a plant can give out oxygen in the dark when there is a light souce. Headache la. Hair pain.

I cut my hair shorter, now its so weird looking. GAH. I feel screwed. And I hate holidays, because its the time for parting(for me) and tough decision making.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]