Thursday, October 25, 2007
LOL. 2 more days of school and its really official holidays for us. AH WAIT, after 1st Nov. LOL. PW is getting better. Kinda like it now, when things are pieced tgt, but still, I hope that it will be over soon. 30th is our final rehearsal with Ms Kwan, haiz, there goes my 6 months anni): And yeah hope we can have some fun on that day. Alright, to a large extent I still detest PW. All in all, I just have to conclude that JC life is damn screwed up la. Last month's 30th is one day before Physics and Geog H1 paper. DAMN IT. This month also liddat. Next month we will be having carolling at Wisma or Sentosa I forgot.
Yeahs, if everything is alright, I guess I might be heading for next year's New York trip with the Choir. This explains the massive amount of rehearsals and carolling sessions we have for this holidays. And yeah, how am I suppose to study. I mean, I planned to use my hols to enjoy and study(YEAH..), but it looks like Im will be screwed laa.
Super jealous la. My friend gets to go 2 mega trips with his girlfriend. While I dun have any. The thing is, I dun think Im able to meet him frequently this holiday, because I know he will wanna do his own stuff and yeah, I will be numbered 4376593478659348 in his scheldule. I guess I really have to control myself again, lest we fight and history of June will unfold. I know Im demanding, thats me. I really dunno what to do if your not by my side. HAIZ. Im aware that my presence is unable to overtake the imptance of his acapella group and his friends in his heart. If you happen to wanna scold me about me being a bitch, do not attempt, because I know I suck, and I dun need you to further reinforce it in my mind. Somehow, I hope that the holidays will never come.. I want school to continue, at least I know I wont be as lonely.. HAIZ Still waiting for the impt call from the school. When will it come? Somehow I feel that the school is very smart. They purposely push the appealing thing until so late, so that the students will guai guai finish their pw and still attend lessons. I have nth to say really. I just need 1 mark to be promoted and till today I have to live everyday like as though Im thrown into the gallows.
I only have myself to blame for doing badly, and I will make sure nothing of this sort will ever happen again.
Written by; ♥cariann