♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007

EH, many stuffs happened la. Well, shall put up some pics for visual.


It was mummy's birthday on the 26th, went to Honjin to eat. Yumm, the salmon there is damn CHIO. HAHA. I think 75% of what I ate is salmon related. HA HA HA.


Apple and womanee! My live withouts in class. Suki soon hokays! Womanee cut her hair, and she thinks that its bad, shall see her on Thurs to check it out. Woman! U chio de la, dun worry la!!!(: Oh mann I miss apple and womanee!!!


Chio beach plus chio weather plus chio people. HA HA HA!


I bought this Barney overall for my sissy. HAHA. And I think she looks damn cute with it.


Went to East Coast with bamboo kid to see water play arcade. BWHAHAS, and we got addicted to arcade games. ESP the kinds which you have to scoop sweets to get the toy you want. DAMN waste money, but the game damn fun! Caught stitch with $2 initially, then I greedy wanna catch one more, end up lose $5 more catching Mentos): HEH HEH HEH. EH, lets save money and play somemore HOKAY!!! Im addicted to scoop scoop game!! Oh yeah, we name it Xiaoye cum Mervyn junior(=


Was bored at TM's Toy R us and started playing with their toys. HAHA. Hurry say I look like a ninja. YEAH right.

Then was super boliao that I ended up posing for this brand of rice, NOTE: IT was volunteerly, no monetary gains. HEH.




Whahas. dont they look like father and daughter! My sister seems to show positive attitude towards her new friend! STH DAMN FUNNY HAPPENED TODAY! As you can see, my sister is still very small so she have tiny legs which prevents her from boarding the bus, being a wise elder*ahems* I have to carry her up right? Then I was lazy and asked the bamboo pole to carry her, haha in a split second later sissy with tons of enthusiam was askinh him to carry her. OMG DAMN FUNNY. The worst part is, he doesnt know how to carry a child. And he was throwing his arms up high into the air disclaiming that he doesnt know. OH NO. BOO bamboo BOO. But yeah la, you have got to be there to understand what I am trying to say.

Last but not least, HAPPY HALLOWEEN HOLIDAYS!


Written by; ♥cariann
[back to top .]