Saturday, October 20, 2007
Dunno why, but it is still left significantly in my heart.
That talk with KY.
I guess I would never have talked about this to anyone, not even to my bestie or anyone.
I used to think that such stuff is forbidden to even talk about. But yeah, really felt glad for that little talk with her. Strange in a way. But yet fun and releasing in a way. Mental release. BWHAHAS. Talk more soon KY! As usual PW is HAIZ. Its ok, just 2 more weeks. Somehow I feel that the subject is ok, its the haiz. NVM. Somehow I feel that I have a huge thorn in my mind. And I require counselling. Chosen to take Hydrology over Urban Geog. Whahas. OP rehearsal later.
Everybody seem to be rushing for WR to be printed and all. Looks like sometimes its good to have a group that is efficient. Sitting down here in the hub sorting out ppt slides, print slides, edit some stuff.. blog.. NVM. 2 more weeks. 1st November 1230 here I come!
Written by; ♥cariann