♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, October 12, 2007

Ah well, haven been blogging awhile. So many things happened. I wouldnt wanna elaborate. But I guess my eyes sure were swollen and all. BWHAHAS.

I think I really needa thank some people here. They should be mentioned.

Ms Shawn Tan. My CG tutor. She has been a superbly wonderful chem teacher who helps the weaker students and all. Yupps, imagine pushing a dumb ass like me who use to get a 13 for Chem for Midyears to 4* now. HAHA. Miracle case.

Ms Choo. Ahh I didnt improve much for physics but I still manage to get a SUB. But I really thank you so much!

MR PECK! HAHA:D Can you people believe that I got a 30/50 for Paper 1. I mean its like I always FAIL. 20/50 kinda thing. LOLS. Just cant believe. His remedial lessons ROCK!

Alright I completely failed MATHS AND GEOG H1. BWHAHAS. BUT THANK YOU MS JIANG TOOOO!!!! And all my geog teachers(:

Alright so Im not sure if I needa appeal anot. 0.6 marks needa be added to Chem to pass to get my 2H2 pass. HOHOS. Carian is happy.

I really thank GOD so much so much so much! I wanna go my beloved temple to pray and pray and pray.

Now I wanna mention my beloved friends who have supported me so much so much!

Angelina!! -> She went to the beach with me and hear me cry and gave me suggestions on what to do next. LOVE jiemei number 1 HAHA. Well, there are alot more stuff she did for me and all. Well, such love cant be explained. HEE. Next is Jiemei number 2, APPLE! Yiling! Thanks mann. Again this girl really did so much stuff along with Angelina. ((: THANKS!!

ABE! Thanks for hearing me rant rant rant. Again I love her alot too!

HE KE~ My erzi(: THANKS! U have been so encouraging telling me what to do, asing ur friends info about retaining for me. OH MAN OH MAN! LOVES!

Eugene who told me that being emo aint gonna help and the rocking chair theory(: Yi Theng(: Boonwei(: Yingchao(: SELINA!!(: Charmaine! Crystal.. Thanks(: and last but not least my bestie for almost 10 years TAN HUIJUAN!! Yeah thats abt it..

WHAHAS. Not forgetting the impt guy in my life. HAHA. Thanks for always being there. Always letting me rant on you, scold you, throw mean comments to you. HAHA. And those tears you shed for me on the bus on day 1, DUN THINK I NEVER SEE AH! HAHA:D
Thanks for always cheering me up with your lame jokes and your cutecute baby photos! WHAHAS. You look nice in the past, WHAT ABOUT NOW!!??=XX Thanks for eating vegetarian with me. Thanks for doing it consistently for me. When I happily gobbled up my salmon speg today, and I forked up a piece of fish to you. What you said really melted my heart. "No lar, I wanna eat vegetarian completely today. For you." My GOD Mervyn Ye I think you totally rock my world(: So it means it has been 2-3 days vegetarian for you le huh? And I happily ate meat today. BOO. Oh mann, I really love you much(:

Look at this!

Then look at this!

OH NO WHAT IS HAPPENING? Didnt know guys can change so much, cos apparently, I look pretty much the same before and after. HMM.


Well, not forgetting my parents also. They did not scold me at all. HAHA shocking eh.. They were so calm.. Those unspoken words. I dunno how to explain. I can really feel your love dad and mum!

It is true. Ive experienced this saying first handedly. "Our parents are always right" indeed they are always right. Ive failed to listened to them in the past. But yeah, I will from now on. They are always right. Im happy to have a wonderful God, parents, bamboo kid, friends, bestie and CG mates(:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]