♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, July 27, 2007
SMILES!!(:]

WHOOO. Thank God for the wonderful concert at the Esplanade on the 24th!

I have to say that its a very good experience for many of the Choir members. LOL. Firstly, not many people get to really perform on the 'international' stage. GUO JI WU TAI!! Secondly, we are invited. INVITED to perform. Really super proud of the TJ Choir. Even though the response of the number of audiences aint good. But still, Im very happy, because there are still people who enjoyed our concert.

Io son and Keep it up is the most screwed laa. But I bet the audiences didnt really find out=xx I hope(: LUX was ((((: VENI! HAHA(: So proud! HAHA. Seriously la, I feel that after doing so much the Choir members deserve a good lunch or dinner treat at some prestigious hotel or restaurant and whatsoever. LOL. *HINTS HINTS*

Didnt go school yesterday. Super headache plus I guess my sister has passed me some of her germs. HAHA. Tell u the link in this sickness thing. AND we only have Mr Ye to blame. LOL. Mr Ye was down with fever and some vomitting thingy last week. After he got well we hanged out tgt, and surprising I didnt catch any germs or viruses from him. LOL. After a while my mum caught it. A mild headache and all, then got well on the concert day itself. On the concert day my sis was running a high fever of 39.sth plus and constantly vomitting. LOL. Who can I blame? ME HAHA. I was the germs carrier. LOL. So moral of the story Mr Ye, Carian must stand 2m away from you in future. LOL.

Currently in school now. HAIZ. Have to return the lappie to the hub soon. SOBS. I will misss u lappie. BUT, I will ask Angel to help me borrow then LAPPIE!! UR MINE AGAIN! HAHA.

TELL U ALL STH. HAHA.
That day when I brought the lappie home then I happy happy go pluck my cable in, the cable for broadband thingy la. Then kena shock cos lappie cannot install MSN! AHH SCREAMS! Then I pluck the cable into my old com again. THEN GUESS WHAT? NO NETWORK CONNECTION! SCREAMS! Then Carian so sad cos she thought that she cant use MSN for at least a week cos needa call the guy to come over. THEN Carian super emo cos she cant use msn while studying with Mr Ye, then she was like thinking of other alternatives to chat other then SMS, email and matrix. LOL. THEN.. GUESS WHAT. Internet connection is OK! Also dunno why. BUT THEN. LOLLERSKATES. When I go online Mr Ye haven reach home, then when Mr Ye go online Im tired so I go sleep. LOL. Sorry ar, cant pei you till 3plus. Poor baby. Sleep so late): Love you(:

Congrats to you dear and your acapella group TAG. TAG1 and 2 clinched both 2nd and 3rd in yesterday's acapella championship. Today we will be down to support Ryan and his acapella group. THEY CONFIRM CHAMPION LA. Ryan top 8 beatboxer leh--'' HAHA. Dear also top 8 beatboxer. HAHA:D SO proud(: Ok thats not the point.

Later got tuition at 5.10pm, then 1h30min then meeting Mr Ye and Brybry to get to Esplanade tgt. HAHA. It will be my 3rd time going Esplanade this week. LOL. Whatever it is, I hope that today will be a gd day for me(: *BEAMS* No remedials for me today. 1st step to happiness(:

I really really really really really love you dear.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]