♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, July 08, 2007

BOO. Yesterday was a blast. * before choir. HMM. Hope I get the job. Then can earn money. HAHA. YAY. SO fun! Yeah it was a last minute thing, and a big surprise to sucha ordinary girl like Carian Tham. HAHA. Anw I wanna grow my hair back. HAHA. Silly right. So long le, then cut then now wanna grow back again. Stupid fool please.

Anw, thank you Kaiyin! For everything. Really enjoy talking to you, doing the publicity thing with you. Thank you Shiyun aka Abe for being there for me. HAHA:D I totally agree with K's blog.

I feel that somehow we have lost that thing between us. Maybe what we are sharing now is not love. You dunno me well, I dunno you well. I dun even know what you like to eat, and drink and do. Neither do you know what I like. Neither do you know that I really wanna see you so badly, and Im missing you so much. You dunno, and you dun even bother telling me why you are always disappearing from my side. And telling me in advance that actually you dun even have time for me. Your world is filled with so many things. So many activities. Where am I? Insignificantly, at the bottom of your list. You tell me you love me, but I dun feeel it. Even if I do, its just for that few hours, after that we are back to square one. You think that we have became closer, thats cause you read too much on the surface. We are drifting. We are. We no longer meet up in school during free periods. We no longer stick to each other like we ever before. You have given me up to my friends. Or rather I willingly give you up to have my friends. Friends are then the one with me 24/7 not you. Friends are the ones who make me really laugh so hard till tears can roll down my cheeks. What have you done when we are tgt? I have no moltivation to meet or see you now. Or even to sms you. I see no courage and no will to do that. I hate to take initiatives. I hate to be the one appearing to love you more then ever. I hate to be so cheap. I hate to be the one feeling that I miss you, but you dun miss me. I hate this bloody hell feeling.

Minimum 10 newspaper cuttings. Gah.

Do not tag if you wanna comment negatively about me. If you know nth abt the situation then shut the hell up and keep your comments to yourself.

Hell, today was said to the best day to date. HA. It doesnt apply to me obviously.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]