♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, June 11, 2007

Wonderful double date with Bry, Ee and Merv. It is also the last time I can see him after so many days later. Camps and all. HAIZ. He is just so busy, and Im so boliao, thats bad.

I thank God that we are so much better now in terms of rs and attitude after that nasty fight, but yeah, really thank God for his deliverances and all.. What a high price to pay for being petty. My fault. Yeah. Sorry dear):

Anw, the airport seems to be a common hangout for the 4 of us! And yeah, it shall be our usual hangout in future. Really enjoy the other 3's company((:

Ahh, wondering what he is doing at his camp now. Really miss him like siao, but I dunno how to express it out. Somehow get quite numb already. Sad until too numb lol. So funny right. Hmmm. Sometimes I just dont really know how to move on with life, but yeah, it has to go on, since time waits for no man, and yeah I have to move on, with or without him. Whats with me? A parasite? LOL.

I wanna get back the independent and jovial me again. I cant be carrying on life liddat forever. Im like casting away precious friends.. And its so wrong, like not as though he is giving up anything for me. GAH. I DUNNO LA. Im just complicated.

Sometimes I feel really unhappy, but I just dunno what to say and who to turn to. Like? Who will ever understand me? I dun wish to throw my temper again, cos it has caused our fight. But then again, sometimes I really feel so not myself.. PLUS, I dun wish to repeat stories and all all the time. Its just not good to talk bad about people.

JCT is coming. REALLY quickly, and Im not prepared yet, and nobody is helping me. And Im struggling. I lost my maths tutor and my companion this holiday. Haiz, I really miss you so much.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]