♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, June 03, 2007

What do I get to be by your side?
To see you once again?

Yeah you are right, friends are more impt. But I hope what you feel for your friends, wont overtake me. Though I know it has already yeah..

Feeling so insecure. Really so insecure. But he never seem to be able to understand me better. Our happy days seemed to be numbered. I dont know why. I really love him, but does he?

Somehow quite jealous of my friend. She and her girlfriend(Ok, you know what relationship this is, but please, do not discriminate!) are really sweet together. They get to spend time 24/7 together. And thats what I really want. But sadly, for a normal BGR thing, guys want their freedom and all. They want their friends, whereas we girls tend to stupid stupid wait for the guy, always dying to see that guy. Thats what Ive learnt so far.

Somehow I would rather be in GGR, because my girlfriend and I would very much enjoy seeing each other everyday and all, and we can be much closer. Cos girls mah. And girls are able to read each other's mind. Thats the most impt thing. Every girl expect their boyfriend to know what they feel and think. BUt I dun think mine knows how to. Oh well. I still love him. And I feel that its more then what he feels for me.

I should get girlfriend=XX
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]