♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, June 17, 2007

HOHO. Gymmed with Guifeng darl. COOL MANN. I think we lost about 1000plus calories after it. HAHA. She lost 700 plus bah. And Carian lost only 300MAX. HAHA. I cannot make it de lar. HAHA. Run halfway tired le. Then end up go do men's machines to tone my fats. HAHA. Gyming is quite cool, when it is with interesting people like darl.
Heart to heart talks and all. Its just so cool:D Wednesday!!

Met Kenny gor after that, walked under the heavy rain with a bouquet of flowers. HAHA. The flower looks rather flooded. But yeah, I think its nice, and Ive never received flowers before. So sad huh? HAHA): Went to Orchard's library, nerd awhile. Gor treated me to brownies with chocolate icecream and ice chocolate(: Thanks mann!

Cab down to Simpang Bedok to catch Mervyn's gig with his acapella group and beatboxing duet with Ryan.

Homed with Gor and stuff. Took many zilian pictures, shall put it up one day! HAHA.

Its me, myself and I now. Its a happy thing.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]