Thursday, June 14, 2007
Hmmm, Carian finally chopped off her hair after so long. Yeah, have to, no choice, cos my hair is severely damaged. Split ends, frizziness.. You name all the bad hair nonsense. Now its short. Above shoulder length. HAHA. The hairdresser told my mum when I aint around that my hair is bad. Im not suitable to ahve long hair. OH MY GOD. Sad case, but never mind, I only had ugly hair for 2 years, at least its not 5 years then suddenly somebody tell me that my hair sucks. So not too bad. HA. Consoling myself? HEH. Yeah, I intend to keep my hair short for at least 6 months before I think of what I wanna do with it. Maybe not grow it anymore, since its prone to frizziness. HAHA:D Shall put up some photos for viewing pleasures. TO ERM, enchance my blog a little. Getting abit stale. HA.
I think I abit affected by my dearest Guifeng darl, whenever she not happy or what she will buy stuff. HAHA. Bought a MYUK wallet and pouch from the wallet shop, and some earsticks. HAHA. Then went to buy sweets and small packets of juice for sissy. I feel so.. SATISFIED? HAHA. Saturday is your performance le, hope you do a good job k(: Will be there to support you! I dont really care what you feel towards me now. I just know that I love you(:
Sometimes I really feel so not assured by you. And you didnt bother to make me feel better..
Written by; ♥cariann