♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, May 27, 2007

Something has changed within me, something is not that same.
Im truely playing by the rules of someone elses game.
Too late for second guessing
Too late to go back to sleep.
Ita time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes and... Leap
Its time to try defying gravity
I think I will try defying gravity
And you cant pull me down.
So if you care to find me
Look to the western star
As someone told me lately
Everyone deserve a chance to fly
Fight and fight over the weekends, there is indeed something wrong between us. Can you just go away and leave me alone? I hate to agree with my heart that I love you. I hate to be with you. I hate the fact that Im with you. Because I love you too much, and now it has turned to hatred.

You are not prepared for a relationship, you dont love me. You love company, you love someone close to you. If thats the case, just leave me alone, Im not your toy, neither am I your experimental toy. If you dare hurt me in this rs(which you have already done so) I will make sure you suffer a terrible death.

I wont allow anyone to hurt me. Not even pluck out a strand of my hair.

My heart is made of steel- I dare announce. I dont dare love anymore.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]