Sunday, May 27, 2007
So I guess we are over. Like a few hours ago. I shld have expected it, if you are with someone that has sucha cool and wonderful talent you ought to be prepared for it. And thats jealousy and having the high possibility of your partner scattering his attention all over the place. This fight is brought up by me, Im the childish one this time, simply because I know I cannot control my feelings and emotions, and once they erupt I say things that hurt others, push other people away. And get them all hurt. But what to do, all is said is already said. I wont do anything to take back my words, certainly, I wont do anything to bring you back. Even if you continue telling me how much you love me, and that my own heart still really feel for you, I wont ever say things to make us be back tgt again. I know its me to like, always say things I dont mean. Kenny is right, I should find someone more normal who love me as much as I do, who have tons of time for me, who doesnt attract bees any old how, and someone that doesnt have much supernatural powers. LOL. Kenny is so right. I know what you guys are gonna say: Carian get a life mann, you are so freaking childish, and you are not the only girl in this world, if you continue treating him like this, dont blame him for leaving you.
Somehow I really wish he can ditch me and go find someone more up to his standard. IM just a lousy DSA freak with super low self esteem, who look so damn freaking ugly. I so hate myself!! I will get over this, and hope that Im wrong abt something. And thats, even though a couple breaks up, they can still continue to be good friends. I hope our friendship may still go on even if we cant be tgt(=
Written by; ♥cariann