♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What am I exactly feeling right now? I dont know. Mixed feelings you can call it. Awhile ago I was totally obsessed over it, feeling so onesided. Now that I got it why do I feel so weird? Maybe Im just not ready for anything. You may call me a feminist, someone with high expectations. I guess Im. I just cant imagine seeing myself with a person, even if I feel so much for that person or whatsoever, I dont think Im ready for a relationship. Dont get me wrong, its not about studies. And to hell with it, I dun like to study. Somehow after what some of my frens have gone through with their guy crushes and after what Ive listened from them. I think guys are freaky and they are jerks. Im afraid that all their honeyed words are really just sweet for the sake of being sweet. And hell, Im easily affected by words. But GAH, no. This time round Im not. But what if the things he say is true, aint I hurting him from another angle? We know each other for 3 months plus. But only knew each other personally for 1 month. Is it too fast to commit?

All my friends agreed that Im sucha lucky girl, I get my crush plus its mutual. Say that he is a good catch and whatsoever. But I really dont know what I want. My dear friend, I guess you just have to wait. Like what Ive said many times. Let time speak for itself. For now, lets just be each other's eyecandy.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]