Monday, April 02, 2007
Went for SYC Ensemble concert yesterday(Conductor by Ms Jennifer Tham). Its a recital I think? Heck I dont see a difference in these 2 words. I realised that most of the singers are quite old? I thought its a youth choir? Then how come so unyouthful de. HAHA. Heard some solos, I guess they were good la. Americ Goh can sing! His gf also sang damn well. Ms Tham's conducting was like damn good also. She is our Choir Instructor btw. HEH. My holiday trip was cancelled, damn sad. Hope to negotiate with my parents tonight. I really need a break off Singapore and the busy life in TJ. Not that I dread school. I love TJ and Tjchoyer. But Im just tired. Esp when so many things have been happening ard me. Damn. Your words are freaking misleading. Its tough not to think further. Koo Xinjun! Thanks for everything(:1.30PM
Written by; ♥cariann