Thursday, April 26, 2007
Carian is back to blogging mode(:
In the school hub now. LOL. While everybody is doing their strengthquest quiz, Im over here blogging. No no, dont get me wrong, Im not lazy or what. But cause my username and password go bonkers la. Cannot do. Oh well. I expect a refund of my $16.80 hor. I dont care! HEE.
Birthday was cool. Even though one day before yeah, sth bad kinda happened and I cried LOL. Horrible parents. But they understand already and thats cool.
31 birthday smses, 4 cakes and several presents. What can I ask for? I guess my birthday this year is quite memorable. 1 day before: Swensons' with Merv(: Actual day: First start up with CG mates popping up with a Jack's Place Cake and a balloon! Then Jack's Place for the lsat 3 periods with Yiling, Sam, Angelina and Merv. THEN THEN THEN! Birthday surprise by Guifeng Darl and Jayne Partner! They pop up with a cake at Jack's place. GAH. Choir surprise celebration by choir friends. Thanks to Jingliang, Xiaochun, Hweekee, Crystal, Xiumin, Sandra and etc(: Choir till 9 and went to EastCoast(=
Yeah thats how I spend my wonderful day.
This year is a little different for me I guess. Cos firstly, its like my first time celebrating it with my new friends in TJ, wonderful sec school friends giving me surprises and all. Thank you. Ay! Not forgetting you dear<3>Anw I know you wont get to read this, but I really wanna apologise to you for always showing you attitude and give rude remarks. I know you have changed alot for me. And I will change too- To be slightly more gentle and understand I guess. Thank you for everything, I know its tough on you to change 180degrees. I love you(: <3333 And to whom it may concern. My family(you 3) and my close friends. Carian willl always be Carian kay! Nothing will cause us to drift. And even if we are hardly speaking to each other, Im sure its not cos of other reasons but cause of schoolwork and commitments for my pdp kays! BE assured that Carian still care and love you guys oodles. But if you guys really feel that Im "too busy" TELL ME OK.
Who wanna come for TJChoir Concert? Enquire details from Carian((:
Reflections VII- Wicked
7.30PM
ACS(B)
Tickets going at 10 bucks. CHEAPCHEAP(=
Written by; ♥cariann