♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sian, many schools like VJ and MJ have no school today lor. Also dunno why my school so kiasu. Tomo NY no school also. Damn it, we are really very kiasu. Worst thing is, DSA people also must go back, also dunno for what, posting results also none of our business la. Siann! Choir from 1230 till 430. Let off at 1140, everybody go playplay I gotta stay in school! Ok, one gd thing is, we get to enjoy a halfday la, but the choir and netballers dun have! Gah.

Oh I found out sth interesting about TJ(: YAY. So proud of her! Ok, is a sch known as a her or an it? HAHA. Ive became more attached to the school as well as my pdp(: Homely homely(: Just like PL, but PL is better la of cos. Sorry for whining about the halfday thingy la, but I swear I really enjoy choir k(: Esp with my son Hweekee, Xiaochun, Lenora, Modissa, Jiawen.. and many more(X Gosh, Ms Tham kinda like come quite close to the Sop1s to hear us sing, I was so scared can!! Cos we have to hit a damn high E or sth. I dunno la. But I almost cant reach it. And we are suppose to sing an octave for the climatic part of Ave Maris Stella.

Btw, Ive the sample song from Victoria Chorale, alumni of VJ choir, so somehow it kinda helped me get my part right. Its a 2002 album. Cool. VJ chorale is good, but TJchoir is better((: HAHAHA. I wanna hear AC choir one day! Yeah.

People! Let me do a little advertisement of our upcoming concert in May!
18May2007
ACS(B)
Timing I dunno la!
$10 per ticket!

CHEAPCHEAP!
I hope all my friends and relatives can go la. 2A3 Clique, Family, Gays and some other closefriends in TJ. I HOPEHOPEHOPE! I think it will be quite a gd experience bah. We are improving everyday(:

Get tickets from me! I needa sell 15 of them~GAHH!
Anyway mummy is paying for our close relatives to help me sing, okok hear the choir. HEE!! YAY!!

Scary, SYF is in May the 6th or 8th I forgot, but we have yet to learn the setpiece or the accompany pieces! Is it a tradition to do last min work? IM scared we wont do well, but Ive confidence we will do not badly well. But IM still scared! Hope we get to learn some SYF related songs.

According to Delin, its Ms Tham's way of teaching the choir, she believes in us finding joy in singing, rather then treating singing as a competition and some kinda. Ok I apologise if I misinterprete anything. But its sth liddat. Yea, perhaps people shld quit using singing in competitions, its an art and culture, we shld love it and treat it with care, only then can we find out and discover the true meaning in the composition of music(:

You have changed alot. I prefer the old you.

1.30AM
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]