♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, March 18, 2007

Seriously bored la. School is starting tomo, and as a matter of fact I only have 50minutes worth of lessons. Feel like skipping school but I guess this is not a very wise thing to do. There is some auditorium talk and all. Gahh. Choir at 430pm with Physical Training. Great, I need to lose weight seriously. Have to memorise Choir scores also. Ave Maris Stella, Ove, Primavera. Sian la. But I love choir<3> Comparing timetables, printing out relevant timetables for various classes. Probably could have found out that Cg15/07 and my class hardly have common periods. Sad case. Yupps, probably its time to embark on a new life journey in Teejay. Tuesday damn slack also. Hope to meet GF and Jayne. Its been so long Ive seen my 2A3 clique and the both of them. Gah, JC life is indeed hectic.

My nose has started peeling. Redness has diminished. BUT SO? Shoulders are swellings. But Ive never regretted suntanning. Maybe I will continue suntanning. Somewhere this week or the next. Yupps.

Bought a dark green Billabong bag for school. Bestie bought a black one! HAHA. Its the first time we both agree on the same brand. Cos she normally go for girly ones. Hmmm.

IM getting fatter. Hope to lose some weight. HAHA. MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING! YAY!

4.35PM
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]