♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Outing with Liangs, Liza, Qinglin, Gretch and sis. COOL. Seoul gardened for $12.70. Cheap sia. As in, affordable price la. Went shopping, walked like mad. I think we completed shopping the whole of Orchard or sth. Bwhahas. Bought another beaded choker. I like it. I guess I really like Hawaiian stuffs bah=X G bought her Nike bag. 82plus. Not bad la. I wanted to get my billabong or ripcurl bag. But sis and G commented that it wasnt nice.. Bahh. I need a school bag badly. Saw a Vans army green shoe. 1o9 with 10%discount. I wanna buy! Gahh.

Guess I kinda opened up abt my stuff. But I cant help feeling emo. I mean, afterall this cant be helped la. Even XJ also keep asking me why I so emo, and asked if I shld stop being emo for 1 day. I wasnt! At least during the Orientation days(X

Im hungry, I wanna eat MARS! Hahas.

I miss 02! And YOU! Ahh, IM mad again.

9.23PM
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]