Wednesday, March 07, 2007
O2 today. Reached school at 620. Gahh. Slacked, hand in results to Ms Lau cos apparently, if I didnt hand in by today, I will not be able to get a place in TJ. Ok whatever, signed up for the subject combi. The same. PCMG. I was entitled to 4H2, happy like siao, lucky like siao, smile like siao, since my results are so bad to even take it. Eh, I was able to stay in cos thats my course for PAE. Luckily I was in that for PAE, otherwise I will just end up in the normal norm. OK whatever. When its successful, I will promise to study even harder. Really. What a bad OGL I was today. HAHA, always trying to slack and run home. HAHA. Met interesting people. Daniel, Leonard and some others. Daniel become my jiemei. Took pics, exchanged numbers and all. Oh gosh, its the first time I danced with a guy. As in, WOW. Dhoom Dhoom. Damn it, Daniel is sucha good dancing partner!(: Remember this incident, we are suppose to do the spin thing, before the part of the song started, we turn liao, GOSH, we literally ROLL on the floor laughing. Then he was like, we peihe very well, do mistakes also do the same. HAHA. Yeah. TJ should have more couple dances(: This time, Gays splitted up for orientation dance(I MEAN, WE NV FIGHT OR WHAT((X, cos we have been dancing with girls for Dhoom Dhoom and we wanna dance with guys this time. HAHA. (JOKE) DAMN SURPRISED WE ARE SO OPEN. I realised that guys can have terrible sweaty palms. Daniel is so wet thruout. HAHA. My hands ar, ROT. Tsktsk. Thanks for being by my side today. When I was sitting down at the corner alone feeling emo, you approached me. You are so on about stuff, and we can hit off so well. Its a pity.. Yeah its a pity. Forget it. Ate so much today. I really come TJ to eat pls. Small and I tried the western thingy today, I think its damn nice la. Worth de money. HAHA. Oh and he treated me to drinks too. Weird. He is just so on about stuffs. Gah. Shall treat him tomo. Not very nice to like let someone treat you. HAHA. Oh many people say I got this qianjindaxiaojie face. HAHA. They say I look like IM very very very rich. HAHA. IF ONLY! I GOT RICHY FACE AR?*BEAMS* He told me Ive good complexion!!! Cos I think its better then his. HAHA. And he told me Ive nice hair! HAHA. Zi high. 4 days, 3 more days to go and everything will end. Mixed emotions. Im dead. Hello, I think she really deserve it. Failure human.
11.05PM
Written by; ♥cariann