♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, February 18, 2007

Was doing some spring cleaning after I woke up, and my mum threatened to cancel my broadband connection with the Starhub people. Cos I switch on my com while cleaning up=X
I doubt she will do that though. Its always liddat, sms too much then say wanna throw my hp away, end up I still smsing like mad now(: Its not good I know, I will learn from my mistakes!(=

Pon ogl meeting today. Was too tired. Used the internet till quite late in the night, very bad I know, I will change!(:

Was looking thru some of my old stuff and I found out some rather interesting things. Show you guys.



Cant understand why people have so much time to write letters, and how they even get money to buy stuff for people. HAHA. My room is loaded with stuff. Dunno to throw them away anot. So silly. Those were the days mann.

Big thanks to Kenny for accompanying me to get my new year clothings!(: I bought a black shirt, with a orange tanktop plus checkered jap skirt(: Last but not least! A red and black striped arm glove! Shall take picture of it tomo(: I think it looks very nice, even my lao gu dong momo allow me to wear on CNY! And somemore its black!(: YAY. Gothic gothic here I come! But of cos, I wont go put black thick eyeliner la!:P I wanted to wear black tights or sth, then more gothic. But my leg damn fat la. HAIZ. Whahahas.

So fast so fast, CNY is just tomo! And its gonna be boring. I still remember this. You destroyed my CNY. You blamed me for not celebrating it with you, you ask for a * because I was out at my grandma house with my relatives. I cried so much on a New Year Day. I really dunno what to do with all these memories la. BE it Vday, Cny(OMG) and maybe every public holiday since I was always with you during all public holidays. Shameful past.

Anyhow, I just hope to do things my way constructively. Even if its right or wrong, as long as Im happy, Im ok with it. Im leaving soon. Very soon. Im scared.

What if I leave this place with me still liking you. How am I gonna live without you?

2.45PM
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]