Thursday, February 08, 2007
There is a maths test tomo. And Im so dead, cos Carian doesnt like H2maths. Number one it is so tough, number two, Im still not in study mode yet. The only subjects that I like and Im doing reasonably well is H2 Geog, Physics, PW and GP. And alright, Chinese, since I crash it to pei my gays(: I belong to the art stream la. But Im determined to stay on with my combi, its my perfect combi(:
We will be known as the Voicibilty or Vocalbility according to KM. I think the name sounds cool but of couse the people singing must be cool and zai also right. But of course, there are 3 handsome hunks in our group how can it not be zai. Throw in 2 of my other female friends who are chio la. So it leaves with Carian spoiling the whole thing. So sad. Too bad haha.
Was singing thruout Chinese today that my Civics teacher who is also the Chinese teacher, she ask me to perform for my CG. Then I was so shy la! Then she say: I thought you keep singing during my Chinese class? Still have Brina as your backup singing and Nanxiao and Chunhan as your dancers. OMG its damn embarrassing la! Km have to call and sms me in class to ask me keep quiet today. DAMN FUNNY.
Siann la, I really dunno what to do during Vday. Somebody reminded me that we are having practise till quite late. Curse that swine. HAHA.
Anyway, aiyah dont care la. Sian. Suck. I shall go find my bestie one day(:
Its somebody's birthday on Vday. HAH. Im glad we became friends already.
9.28PM
Written by; ♥cariann