Friday, February 09, 2007
Seriously, I think there is no time for other nonsense except for being emo about the release of the Olevel results. Clovis told me that in fact the college is already aware of those DSA peeps' results. I kanchoing go sms my civics teacher, she say they dunno yet. Hmmm. This afternoon during Chinese she came to me and ask me in front of my friends this:"Siyun ar, ni shi DSA de ar? Wei shen me wo bu zhi dao? Aiyah, na me ni bu yong ba le lar, ni yi ti jing de liao TJ" Then I was like" LAOSHI ARR, bu shi neng jing jiu hao leh, cheng ji bi jiao zhong yao, bu ran wo bu neng jing zhe ge ban la!' Seemly put across, Im in some 4H2 class. SIAO RIGHT. How can my results put me in this class for JAE? SIAN. I will miss my gays. All of them are straight As people, I also wonder why they wanna befriend me. Im so dumb la. But they dun make me feel inferior, thats good(: Anyway I think everything will change when the results are released la. Perhaps its a test of our friendships bah?
Stayed back after Mass PE, did Chinese project. Not my work I also do. IM SO NICE. HAHA. Helped Chuns look out for somebody. Ok la, he zai la, can throw javelin so farr! HEE. Took many random pics too. Went out for dinner after witnessing TJ's sunset, which is alright, not as fantastic as what Chuns had described. But I think its the fun we have right?
Chatt and crap. BWEE! I support you for that! JIAYOU. Dont so shy la you!! Now everyone in our clique likes someone except smallsmall. She say she finding one tomo. Lets see. HAHA. PEER PRESSURE AH.
Going school tomo, ponning some lessons. Going library to crap during PW, we ponning la. Then needa go physics lecture because of CHUNS to see somebody again. Leaving school at 1030, Gay lunch then set off to respective schools. I think everybody will do well. Except me. But somehow Im not scared. Dunno why also. Maybe Im numb la.
I wanna stay in TJ, I wanna stay with my gays, I wanna stay happy(:
Saturday meeting the other part of Gays at Dodby for Prac. Alright, we aint known as Gays on the whole anymore, we are known as Vocability from now on. LOVE.
Carian->Soprano
Louis->Tenor
Mengting and Perlin->Altorians
Kongmeng and Weixin->Basses. Hot stuff. Beware. I finally understand something. HOHO. That day I was telling Bwee I felt horny and dirtyminded suddenly. ERM. Not in that way la. Really. Then I told her my blog url, and I think I even wrote down for her my url la, then dunno why this doon type cerealsandmilk instead of cerealswithmilk. OMG its porn la. No wonder the next day Bwee told me she was freaked out by me. Then I was like WHY? Then she go scold me ask me why I so porno. Then I explained to her that she got into the wrong web--'' Then till now she still cant forget me and my dirtymind and that blog. Alright. Its really porn mann. How can such a cute name: Cerealsandmilk harbour such dirty things. Haiyoh. I wanna change url before such things happen again=X BWEE! Im not porno k! Even though I can get really weird at times. BWHAHAS. Btw the 4 of us came from an all girl sch((: LOVE`
Written by; ♥cariann