♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hormosapiens are kinda weird sometimes. GAH. I think I myself is weird too.

Dont know what to say sia.
Chuer was kinda boring, granny's birthday today. Steamboated, tellyed, gambled, ate, drank and talk cock sing song. Momo was the zhuang, so I didnt get to play much, except to collect the winnings. WANG AR. Bascially IM quite bored la. Shark fin sucks la. So watery, dunno who the dingdong prepared it. Dont know why suddenly sore throat. Wed got school le, Choir somemore. Gosh=X Haven been in the right form to sing for weeks. Horoscope book is right, I tend to get sick easily and this week I will have respiratory problems which is quite true. I wonder if Laogong's condition is better anot. I feel so bad liao, I bet her attack will be more frequent lor. HAIZ. Somemore she under so much stress. I heartpain also la=X

Feel so fan! I wonder where dear gets all the courage to be so open abt her feelings in her blog sia. TELL ME WHERE YOU GET IT FROM? Last time I still dare to write crap la, but recently I dont dare leh. WHY ar?? GAH. My room looks so neat. YAY. Congrats, BH has finished its renovation like finally, I can go there to swim+suntan with the palm trees! I like the new renovations(: Hope to stay there cos its near to NUS! HAHA, like if only I can go uni la. I wanna have a housewarming soon!!(X Maybe a swimwear theme party. Or Hawaiian beach party kinda thing? Wheehee, abit excited.

1.43AM
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]