Monday, February 05, 2007
Choir today. Ate out with the Choir again. Somebody is missing.
Les partner ate so much today. Shock the whole world la. She is so thin. Gah! Some people just have all the luck la. Anyway we plan to feast at Bedok on Wednesday after Choir. Still thinking of what to eat. I seem to have so much things I wanna eat before I get my results back. What if I do badly? HAIZ. CHOY. Ms Lau told us that there will be extended practise on Vday which happens to be a Choir day. Since Monday is a day off for us, Friday is a halfday due to roadrun and Chinese New Year celebration, which I will most probably PON. My Vday is gone liddat. Some people just got to piss me off today and I will most likely spend my Vday with Les partner. Bestie sent me a letter today to my doorstep when I was at school TILL 9plus , something to do with spending Vday tgt. If only I can get away from Choir that day.. Everything will be cool. Forget it Vday2007 sucks big time. Shall go anyhow find people to celebrate with. Maybe with those little kittens I see at the drainside. I wanna stay in TJ. I hope you will stay too. But I think you are gonna stay also right? THATS GOOD. Alright, this make me 1% happier(: DELIN! If you are reading this! I KNOW YOU ARE! SO if you are TAG ME and tell me you are! HAHA. Thanks for being my listening ear in the bus today. I didnt expect myself to tell you so much crap today. You are one of the few seniors whom I can really relate well to. THANKS!(:
11.50PM
Written by; ♥cariann