Saturday, February 17, 2007
Alright, lets blog about Vday. Sucky cos I didnt get to spend it with who I want. Sad case laa. Ended choir so late, walked around Bedok Interchange, feeling emo and didnt wanna celebrate with friends. Just feeling sad la. My first Vday that pathetic. Well, things aint that way anymore I guess. TJ is just like PL la, exchanged gifts and all, just that this year Im in a mixed school, just like 4 years ago. And boy, I guess its really weird to see guys around sometimes!(= Received 3 roses via the inter-JC thingy. Althea(OMG!), Wanling! and Xinjun-> Alright he is from my school la. DAMN SHOCKED. I was so touched by Xinjun that I even whatever to him la. Then his friends was like you know. BIG mistake. Bob and Sufi gave me flowers too! HAHA(: HONOURED SIA. So in total I got 8 flowers. But then again, whats the point, if it isnt from the person I like. I think Im quite mad today. I dunno what Im doing, that even I myself is confuse. You shld have asked Esther how emo I was yest that I think I spammed her inbox with lots of thrash=X Omg, I could have died yest, but thank god I did not.
I hate feeling emo, well, its inevitable, so I will just try to control myself anot not let anything emotions control me(: Oh yah, Bob and Brian(The evil meanies) were like teasing me all day long la, ever since week2 of school, calling me carrot and giving me all sorts of nickname. Yest they pulled my chair away while I was sitting down. I fell on the ground hard, and cried->OMG. Carian actually cried over such matters. But its prolly cos I couldnt take it le. Have been sick since a week ago and those guys just cant stop teasing me. My spine hurts alot mann. Anyhow both of them made public apologies la and told the CG that they will never call me names again and offered to treat me lunch for a week(: Well, they also said sth kinda sweet la, shallnt say it here(X Anyhow, I hope that the both of you wont leave TJ(: Friends forever right? I know things wont be the same for us anymore, but I will try my best to make it the same even if its through my own efforts alone. I want the old days back again, and I will work towards it myself(: IM determined.
12.32PM
Written by; ♥cariann