♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, February 10, 2007

Alright, I really apologise to those people Ive offended): Forgive and forget, I believe you guys are generous la. Anyway, I dont care about it liao. Bwhahas. Forget le. Chiong ar!

As for those who have done well. YAY! Let me give you one sexy clap. Whoots` People like me who didnt do well, NVM, angry abit, throw temper abit, but still must have yi tai. GOSH I LOST MY YI TAI TODAY CAN. I Just realised. Anyway, yeah, no matter how sad and how much you cry, life still have to go on. I think Im alright already(:

My parents told me that they are very proud of me, cos Im a miracle case sia. Yeah, I sat down quietly to review my results, indeed, Im a miracle case. So I should be contented. And those who are trying to find out how much I get, sorry, I didnt get 18, carry on guessing until you get it right and I will give you a box of Ferrero.

What mama say is true, I dun need to chiong and I can get into TJ, its already the biggest gift le. So I must be contented. Seriously, I needa comment about the DSA scheme, for those people like me that dun have self control and who is always so haolian and dunwan to study(HEH) shouldnt take part in DSA, cos it makes a person lose the drive to really study hard. Was talking to G, and Im sure she agreed, FOR ETC. A normal person studying for Os will make sure he/she studies throughly, read the textbook inside out. Whereas people like me, will tend to tyco. Having thoughts like: GET 20 can liao la. NO NEED STUDY THIS THIS THAT THAT. I even skip Kinematics for Amaths la. huge chapter, but heng never come out. Miracle case right. HAHA. So, I wont ask my children to take part in DSA in future. Even if wanna take part, also must DSA to RJ or HC ARR! HAHA. Alright why do I still have the mood to joke. Anyway Im feeling happy now, siao right. But I think Im having moodswings.

Received many calls and smses today. Dont know to be happy anot. Whenever people ask me whats my results I will be like. Aiyah I cannot talk liao. Or bills bao liao, cannot talk. HAHA. I think Im so smart(: IMPRESSED. But nevertheless people keep on asking. WHOOSH.

Feel like going over to poly la. Not that I like it, but Ive no choice. Cos of the you know, inferiority. Spoke to Bwee today, talk halfway she can ask abt B--''. Spoke to Chuns and smallsmall, Mengting, plus some of my other JC friends. At least they have liangxin to call me. Where are my sec sch frens? Aiyoyo. I somehow think that TJ people are too friendly la, or am I too closed or not accepting or what? HEH.

Might be baking cookies on Monday with Gays, see first, for Vday(: Special gifts to my gays and some others(: Have to get something for family and friends too. Give them one sexy clap can liao la. Bwhahas. My baobei mp3 media player spoil le! *sobs* Its hardly 2 weeks old and I spoilt it. 179 bucks leh. Shall send it for repair. Ok now that Im studying, I will go get a new school bag from 77th Street. Those guy Billabong baggys(X Anyway 77th street is founded by Ms Elim Chew->Hot stuff. Look like a bung. HAHA.

Anyway, people ar, dont be so fascinated by that url can anot. Told you its porno le you all still purposely go see. Tsktsk. And I wanna clarify sth, that url is not Carian ownself go find de. Its by Bweena baby. So de pervert is not me*Points elsewhere*. You see that website and you will really laugh hard. Its DAMN funny. Really funny.

Ta dadadadadada~
*Cant touch this*X2
GA AAA MANIANS rock rock rock. GA AAAMANIANS HOT HOT HOT HOT!
We need to invite our pretty sexy Ms Farah To perform for us. Hot stuff la she. And our Chunio Hanio Bunny to cheer for us, but mostly instead of cheering for Gamma she will be cheering about Mahjong. As in NOT Mahjong la, its MY JON(: HEH.

Joking abt kangkong today.
I was like "Where is Kangkong today I never see him."
Chuns: Maybe he go swimming la, now coming back.(Then I was looking north south east west and finding who is the best(Diao) Smallsmall:"Plumpmee, you go Oriental Delights and buy chilli kangkong from there." Chun: "Yah and tell the aunty you want rice and kangkong will do." Ok. not funny, but at the point in time, I swear I laughed so hard. Also dunno for what. So in the end, kangkong really never come sch. And Mahjong never come sch. So sad. AWWW. Chuns heartbreak sia. Bwee got tons of opportunity to speak to B. THE DOUBLE Bs. Shall help them be tgt. HAH.

Tuesday is an ultra impt day for me. 5.30pm. I have Student Official meeting plus auditions. HOWHOWHOWHOW?

GAYS SHIOO ANOT?

1.15AM
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]