♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, January 21, 2007

Woke up at 8plus and couldnt go back to sleep. Hands itchy so started smsing. HAHA. Smsed gong! I was surprised she is awake(: Dunno why we chat and chat and suddenly wanna meet up. Went her house, took some random pics. As I explained eariler, its random. Not nice dont throw tomatoes ar.

Chatted for the whole day la, according to her, she thinks its r/s probs. NO LA. Haven even get into anything how to be considered as r/s right. Talk about everything under the moon. Smsed the whole world to go out with us, but kena rejected la. BOOHOOS. Nobody like us. NO LA, more like, know I going thats why dunwanna go)):

My horoscope book reads that next week will be a rather saddening and pathetic week for me wor. Say sth big will happen to me to cause me to make certain decisions such as changing school, jobs or environment. Have a feeling its about Os results. Maybe its hinting me that I will do badly then I will change school or what. OH NO!. I wanna stay leh)):

Ponned OG outing): Muscle cramp like nobody's business cant walk. Should be pain liao stay at home right? I went to gong's house, somemore go eat KFC. OMG, fat! PIMPLES! Die la. Weigh myself 48.9kg HAH. GONNA BE 50 SOON!!! IM DEAD!!!!

He got sucha attitude. That bochup attitude about the things we are gonna do. IM kinda irritated, and I fa xiao jie pi qi. LOL. The usual Carian. Haiyah.

Where got people say themselves shuai de?=/ YOU ARE TOO BHB. And I cant stand you sia.

2.25AM
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]