Sunday, January 14, 2007
Went out with family and Sher's clique. Not bad outing. Everybody remained the same and thats good(: Borrowed MJ's notes from Qinglin cos I forgotten to take my file home after Choir on Friday. Considering the fact that TJ is 1 times 10 to the power of 10000m away from my house, I decided to not get my file back today=X This Clovis and Louis go distract me after choir, so they are to be blamed for me leaving my file at the recital room=X
Ok back to the outing thing. HAHA. Qings and Sher was demostating their cheers to us. HAIYAH, I wanted to haolian TJ"s official cheer la, but I was wearing heels la, then if I were to stamp my foot on the tiled floor confirm got earthquake la(X
Played arcade as usual, then pool. Gretch and I sat aside crapping. Get to know her so much better. AWW. I think so many secrets were left rolling in the air today. Some are weird yet astonishing. Chatted with Laogong after everybody left. Pep talk as usual. Got to know her better too. Went Grand's house and then rushed home to make conference(: She cried. My heart turned sour. Its my first time hearing her cry. HAIZ. Did I do anything wrong? She seemed to be in pain, tormented.. But there is nothing I can do except assuring her that I will always be by her side. I wanna help, but Ive tried my best k dear. Some people* are just so stubborn and idiotic la. Just forget her and thats it la. I will pray for you.
Os results are coming out soon, and I dun dare accept that fact that I will have to end up in Poly. Please, give me below 20 points!
I have learnt to like TJ and the friends there. Choir and all. Please give me a chance to stay alright.
1230am
Written by; ♥cariann