Monday, January 29, 2007
Went out with Esther, Sher, Mengz today. Klunched. Not bad la, and I was so happy we get to sing many duets, and I get to sing my fave song-Ai4Mei4. HAHA! Li xiang qing ren is nice too(: I feel so happy today, everybody was enthu when it comes to singing, even Sher was so open and started jumping on the sofa with me(:
Im glad I didnt speak rubbish today(:
Dueted with Sher. Sang my humps. DAMN FUNNY. All the words and obsence. You dun expect me to say it down here right. Oh and I realise that this blog has lost its main purpose. Created with the purpose to make it a private blog, but looks like many people know abt it le): Shall go create another private de HAHA. Like got so much time liddat wor. But anyway there is nth worth mentioning nowadays bah.
Meeting the gays tomo. They called me, keep reminding me to dress properly. IN case u guys dunno, Carian's usual outfit is a shirt with FBT la. At most is wear my fave black billabong shirt with faded blue FBT. DIE LA, I dunno how to dress up! HAHA. I was like, might as well ask me to wear my wedding gown or sth. Mengz was like, yah, tomo married, monday wedding dinner, tuesday give birth. OMG. Yah, if I will ever get married on Sunday or rather in 2007, I will be the youngest bride in Singapore bah.
TELL U ALL STH!! I wore my mum's shoe today, which I thought was very ex, but apparently it wasnt. Tsktsk. The train travelling towards Somerset is rather packed la, but I manage to squeeze in. 'RIGHT'. Then before I was caught by the door, Dear pulled me in and my shoe dropped into the hole! YIKES. Hence, Carian move ard without a shoe with the whole wide world looking at me. Sher and Mengz helped to call the incharge and he said that it could only be retrieved after midnight when the currents of the tracks are shut off. Left my number with them. HOPE THEY WILL GET MY SHOE BACK(: Anw, I really wanna thank gong, sher and mengz for walking ard for miles helping me to find a shoe to buy(: Thank you so muchh!!(:
LEG HURTS LIKE NUTS, my skin is too thin, many many many blisters)):
I wanna get an ipod! I shall save up to get it. Cos many people in TJ got one, and they use it when they come to sch, or go back home, and during breaks. Though Im usually quite wellentertained every moment except the going home part, because nobody lives so far away as compared to me. SO, if i get an Ipod, then maybe I wont wanna get a new hp. Anyway the reason why I wanna get an Nseries is cos of the mega gigantic storage system of songs ma. HAHA.
Anyway, after today, I realise that I really cherish all my close sec sch friends, esp my clique(: I love them alot(: And how I wish I can be with them forever and forever and forever(: Im looking forward to next SAT!(:
DIE LA, my Vday how?! Its my first Vday alone ever since Sec1. Pathetic unloved loner! Anyway Ive Choir on Vday itself, how pathetic things can be la. And my birthday is on a Choir day too! HOW HOW HOW!?
Did I mentioned that Im meeting the gays tomo? I will make sure we brush up every single detail before Monday comes.
Oh, Im kinda glad with myself. I manage to get a new member into our group. Then at first he was like reluctant, then Louis was like, using his finger to poke his face. OMG! G-A-Y! I tell you, I swear the while school could hear my scream mann. I guess lesbian partner will be so happy to have me as sucha nice friend((: I HELPED YOU OK! HAHA. OKOK, I shall not enclose so much here. Some things are not quite suitable for readers. HAHA.
You better wake up early tomo ok. If you are late again, Im gonna ignore you for the rest of the day):
Clovis, thanks for having that plan abt Sakae. I dunno if I shld go, its like HAIZ.
10monthand2days. Gosh, I didnt blog it on the actual day itself. AHH! I hate myself): 1.35AM
Written by; ♥cariann