♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, January 07, 2007

Today is the end of Bond007 Orientation. Hope even thought the orientation ends, our friendships will continue lasting and propering(:

Made some pretty good friends over the 4 days.

This is Peishan and Wendy. My PL friends, fortunately we are in the same OG(: Glad to know Wendy cos its like, though we are in the same school for 4 years we never speak to each other before! Then during the orientation we became closer and bonded well(;

This is Meiyee! Yeeyee for short. My gay partner as well as my singing buddy! We can share a earpiece from her MP3 and start mouthing the words to each other in the public=X DAMN GAY LA. Haha. Anglican High=X My mama's school(:

My 'pretty' hairdo by them(Below) during Bond007 Night. Lightsticks. HEH.

THEM!(: Meiyee! Wendy! Me and Huimin!(:

I remember the first time I saw Huimin she is like totally buaysong with me pls. Then I buaysong her also. Then dunno when we became closer and started smsing(; And 30min ago she sent me this sms telling me how much I meant to her and stuff. Oh gosh, Im so shock to receive this kinda friendship assurance kinda thing(: Yeeah. Hope the 4 of us get into the same class.. LOVE!

I can really sense this TJ bond. And Im happy I got into TJ and know all these people. I hope I can stay here even after the release of results(;

Will never forget my clan captain and all the other OGLS. Oh I was asked to make this speech today about how I feel. HEH.
*Carian stumbles up to the front* ERM, I really dunno what to say la, just that. Im from a girl's school and Ive never seen so many guys in my life before. (Loud applause and laughter) (silence) Eh, Im very happy to be in this group la. (LAUGHTHERS BY GIRLS, saying:WAH, very happy got guys ar. Boys laugh like mad) Carian damn malu. Then blahblahblah. Yeahh. And I heard that person go tell his friend sth, but Im not very sure if I heard correctly=X Anyway, wont get to see the both of them anymore le. Cos diff course, confirm diff scheldue and stuff. Oh well. They are cute la. HEH. TJ will win the race(:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]